Euromaidan is gathering of anti-Semites supported by Europeans!

ViK45

Reply Fri 27 Dec, 2013 07:38 am
Euromaidan is gathering of anti-Semites supported by Europeans!

I'm startled by that present mess in the Ukraine! And... I'm startled by the way European community reacts to this. Just dig into it at last – this is just gathering of Ukrainian nationalistic radicals hateful of Jews!
Those anti-Semites are rushing to power in Kiev and EU democrats are staying intensely supportive of this drive! That's it! Are they blind or what? Do they want another Holocaust in the Ukraine? And why aren't Jewish organizations in EU countries alarmed over it, I wonder? It may be too late when massacre of Jews start in this country!
Couple of days ago I visited Euromaidan (Europeans should be ashamed of this EURO added to the word Maidan!!). And I happened to hear those so called opposition fighters, supporters of nationalistic leader Tyagnybok, speaking of "the necessity to clean Ukraine of those Jewish betrayers"! I have no clue what betrayal they meant, but they hate Jews and we all feel this hatred!
I feel there's urgent need now in some steps on part of European and other Jewish communities to stop that mess on Maidan threatening safety of Jews in the Ukraine!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 771 • Replies: 0
No top replies