Well, here's mine at 65:
1. There's no such thing as unconditional love; everyone needs to do their part in the relationship. (adults)
2. There's no such thing as a Big Deal.
3. Live and let live. Judge no one lest you have walked in their shoes.
4. Best way to give advice is to tell how you solved that same issue sometime in your own life.
5. Being alone is not being lonely.
6.Don't blame others; it's your own damn fault.
7. When you forgive others, it ends the conflict, ends the relationship. Forgiveness is liberating.
8. Stay in the present.
9. Grieving is the worst feeling in the world but it does get better in time.
10. It's nice to discover your own sense of serenity.