No top replies

Rockhead

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 05:13 pm
@anonymously99,
stop...
anonymously99

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 05:16 pm
@anonymously99,
The reason I am who I am today is because of man.
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 06:20 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:

stop...

Anonymouse? You need to take heed of this advice and stop making new threads at the behest of every little thought and whim that crosses your mind. You will end up burning every bridge and connection here at a2k rather quickly. Net etiquette isn't a new concept. It's been around as long as the internet.

There are many thoughtful and caring people here at a2k and when they offer advice in one thread, don't make them annoyed or upset or regretful that they tried to help you in the first place.
anonymously99

Reply Thu 19 Dec, 2013 06:41 pm
@tsarstepan,
Look.. I'm dead no mattet what. I feel I've seriously nothing to live for.

Bridges.
People mention counseling, etc else really don't remember. Yes, I love the thoughts more than anything. God. knows I am not at all intending to aggravate, piss one off, etc else.. it is not at all my intent to show my feelings. Do forgive me for I am not able to control myself.

I'm a mess. Scattered.

Words. Me sharing words is helping me with my situation right now. One day, I've prayed my mental situation will be better than what it is now.
0 Replies