HELP! Americans kill Kyrgyz children!

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 07:00 am
Good morning/evening! I represent Department of Children's Health, the Ministry of Health of Kyrgyzstan. Under the guise of charity U.S. Pharmaceutical Companies commit illegal tests of their Flu Vaccines in Kyrgyz Children's Hospitals and clinics.
This year we bought vaccines from our usual providers from European Companies. But so 'beneficent' U.S. Companies like ABO Pharmaceuticals and USA PHARMA INC supplied some Children's Hospitals and private Clinics with their own products for free as a part of their charity campaign. Descriptions ran that it were last researched universal vaccines. Later it occurred that they were so last that weren't even in their catalogs.
As a result there are mass cases of fever heat, and suffocation, and acute serum sickness with lethal outcome particularly among children of 3-5 years old. All of them were treated in Family Medicine Center, Bishkek, in Pediatric Emergency Hospital, Bishkek, in Balyktshy Children Hospital, in Karakol Regional Children's Hospital, in 3rd Children's Clinic, Bishkek, and in Regional Multifield Children's Clinic, Osh.
Parents of all those poor babes were persuaded to get a flu shot for their children. Intensive care isn't effective in all cases for we didn't even know what pest we should fight with. Now our National Lab has been researching those 'vaccines'. It turns that those are some experimental substances we don't know yet.
Americans consider Kyrgyz kids some kind of trial rats. Over two hundred of our little children died because of this monstrous test. Kyrgyz high officials ignore our Department's SOS signal. They aren't going hold demands against their sponsors. Some of them must be involved in this 'charity' crime - U.S. Companies couldn't import this biological bomb without Governmental ratification.
Now we just want someone help with research of sulfa or toxicide to save those children still fighting for their lives in intensive care.
If you can help with anything, just contact please with Department of Children's Health of Ministry of Health of Kyrgyzstan.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 2 • Views: 557 • Replies: 3
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 07:06 am
@ChildDoctor,
Thank you.

Now, I represent the chain smokers of Azerbaidurkistan, and I want to tell you that the neighbouring serfs are at this very momento in timing, putting up the poundages of our loved cigarettes with pure black tabac.
YES! THIS IS NOT LYING! Our black tabacs is world famous and beloved by you doodle dandy since we attended Tea Party from the filthy Britishers!
THE VERY SAME! If extreme serfs are gathering in the Europe Party then God help us all! UPSTAND brothers and chainsmokkers of the world. Black tabac must be saved for future independence despite coughing! NOW!
chai2

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 08:19 am
@Lordyaswas,
You have moved me.

Where do I send the check?
Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 18 Dec, 2013 08:32 am
@chai2,
All monies can be hurried to:
THE SUPLLE FOUNDATION
CARING OF - THE GENUINE MANOR HOUSE
UNDERWALLOPING