Help finding the name of a sci-fi/fantasy movie or tv show

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 04:20 pm
There was a movie or tv show I watched somewhere around 2008 to 2011. It could have been made from 1990 up to 2008 or so. The scene I remember seemed to be in spaceship or a underground tunnel. There was a lot of really good looking women it, in fact I don't remember a lot men in this movie. I didn't recognize anybody in it. They were dressed in black and gray futuristic looking uniforms. The crazy thing about this movie was all the women smoked cigarettes. I don't know if was just one scene or if it went on the whole movie. I been told about 3 movies were the people in the movie had to smoke. Millenium, Screamers and The invaders 1995 tv movie. I know it wasn't millennium or screamers. I haven't seen The Invaders. Its been awhile since I saw this mystery movie. So I might not have my facts right. I Hope someone knows this movie. If you think you have a idea about what the name of this movie is let me known. Thanks in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 4 • Views: 606 • Replies: 3
No top replies

raprap

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 07:00 pm
@dogfish5751,
It could be Snowpiercer---the South Korean (2007?) cover of a French Graphic Novel

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Snowpiercer

It is being remade for a wider, western audience.

Rap
dogfish5751

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 01:42 pm
@raprap,
Thanks I'll check it out
dogfish5751

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 01:47 pm
@dogfish5751,
I checked out and its to new.
0 Replies