Who Lives Close To Winston Salem

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 06:55 am
If you do, come see me at Ziggy's next Friday with Warrant. It'll be fun.

Hope that isn't a TOS violation. Confused
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 1,412 • Replies: 8
No top replies

panzade

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 07:23 am
Break a leg dude!
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 09:40 am
Are you coming to Canada?

Hope the show is a smashing success, BPB. Wish I could be there. Rock on Dude.
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 09:45 am
Ceili wrote:
Are you coming to Canada?

Hope the show is a smashing success, BPB. Wish I could be there. Rock on Dude.

I played Canada a lot in the seventies. some of my best times, truly. There was this French Canadian girl named Suzanne Christink...even to this day when I think about her I get Harlequin Romance disease.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 10:23 am
Vive le Canada!

BPB, believe it or not...well I'm having a hard time believing it anyway, I'm dating a rock'n'roll guitarist. He wants to do some stuff with me....musically, but our styles are so different. I remember you once saying Squinney has started to recognise some of your favourites, is she a musician too? Have you ever done anything together and if so, how did you compromise? I sing a lot of R&B, blues and he's not terribly fond of playing music unless it makes your ear drums bleed. lol
0 Replies

blueveinedthrobber

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 11:25 am
Ceili wrote:
Vive le Canada!

BPB, believe it or not...well I'm having a hard time believing it anyway, I'm dating a rock'n'roll guitarist. He wants to do some stuff with me....musically, but our styles are so different. I remember you once saying Squinney has started to recognise some of your favourites, is she a musician too? Have you ever done anything together and if so, how did you compromise? I sing a lot of R&B, blues and he's not terribly fond of playing music unless it makes your ear drums bleed. lol

squinney has a lovely singing voice but does not use it unless threatened with a beating.

I started doing r&b soul music they called it back then and truth be known, if I wanted to whore myself out for money could probably make the big bucks as a white Michel Bolton type blue eyed soul guy, but I ain't going out like that...some things are more important than money......
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 11:29 am
Hey, Bi. I was just in Winston-Salem. Wish you had been at Ziggy's then. It sure would have been a needed break from Bowman Grey. Did have a nice dinner at Citi's. Know that place?

Ceili, you sing? My Gawd, how did I miss that? Shocked
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 01:15 pm
I dunno Letty, been at it since I was small. It's my first love but it has sadly been regulated to the deep dark recesses of my mind, til the last few years. Now, I'm preforming at least every weekend. Life blood, ya know.
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 01:23 pm
Wow! An auburn haired chanteuse.
0 Replies