convince me I am wrong.

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2013 12:09 am
Convince me I am wrong about people and our society.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 627 • Replies: 12

View best answer, chosen by upset citizen
Butrflynet

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2013 01:44 am
@upset citizen,
Convince yourself. You are the one who is unsure.

Do some reading, gather data that supports/rejects your position. Analyze what you came up with and whether there is a good representation of the facts and whether you've identified the scope of society of which you opine with such a wide stroke of your paint brush.
Lordyaswas

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2013 05:10 am
@upset citizen,
upset citizen wrote:

Convince me I am wrong about people and our society.

You are wrong about people and our society.

I typed this with a very serious, convincing expression.
PUNKEY

Reply Thu 12 Dec, 2013 10:43 am
Wrong? How?
0 Replies

upset citizen

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 12:12 am
@Lordyaswas,
Wesley J Smith said "human beings are unique, special, and of the highest moral worth in the universe" . If humans are so superior look how they act at black Friday. Like animals fighting over a carcass, people get trampled. Is that special, is that unique? People go out and kill animals and hang them or a piece of them on the wall . Is that moral? You say I am worstiality !
roger
  Selected Answer

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 12:56 am
@upset citizen,
You old animal lover, you.
cherrie

Reply Sat 14 Dec, 2013 01:09 am
@roger,
And not in a good way.
upset citizen

Reply Sun 15 Dec, 2013 12:10 pm
@cherrie,
Enlighten me. That means explain yourself.
cherrie

Reply Mon 16 Dec, 2013 01:04 am
@upset citizen,
It was a reference to your earlier thread - now removed - in which you tried to convince us that there is nothing wrong with bestiality.
upset citizen

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 11:54 am
@cherrie,
Why was it removed? Your kind of people can not handle the truth, so you just turn me off . You tell me, what is wrong with it?
0 Replies

upset citizen

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 01:16 pm
@Butrflynet,
I did a lot of reading, I gathered data and still came to the same conclusion, that our society is filled with hypocrites, people say something is wrong but if it benefits society it is ok. Crimes against nature is one. What part is it natural to take semen from one animal and put it in another? And then there is the animal rights fanatic that says animals can not consent, but it is ok here too.
0 Replies

upset citizen

Reply Tue 17 Dec, 2013 02:10 pm
@roger,
No I am not an animal rights fanatic and I do not have sex with animals. I believe in "to each his own" if there is no force or pain and suffering. I am truly against people who are cruel to animals. I am not a closed minded person, if someone wants to explore there sexuality this way it should not be illegal. There should be a law against prudism.
0 Replies

upset citizen

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2013 02:57 pm
@cherrie,
Have you seen the book titled " Idiot America : How Stupidity Became a Virtue in the Land of the Free"?
0 Replies