Once again, the USA says F you to the world

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 04:18 am
This time, it seems it's in your food. My only question after I read this was "Why? What does the Department of Agriculture have to hide?"

http://sf.indymedia.org/news/2004/04/1689724.php
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 802 • Replies: 6
No top replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 04:23 am
Interesting article--either someone's palm did not get greased, or someone else is greasing someone's palm to the detriment of Creekstone Farms. No . . . but wait . . . this is the moral, the Republican Christian administration, so that can't be true . . . can it?
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 04:32 am
I have to wonder if the mad cows so many politicians are married to had any influence...
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 04:49 am
Long as she smiles nicely and waves for the camera, i'm sure they don't care. Honestly, i smell a rat. There is also the problem of an imperial presidency. I would surmise that the control freaks in the White House have gotten everyone in government so spooked, they won't take any initiative themselves.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 04:51 am
Yep. What kills me is that the guy wanted to have the tests done, and the government said no. Creepy country you live in boss.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 04:53 am
Not my fault . . . were i sufficiently wealthy, i'd be livin' in t.o. at this very moment . . .
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 10:01 am
Canada would be happy to have you Set.

Lobbiest groups will be the downfall of the USA. Closed minded policies will only hurt in the long run.
0 Replies