narcotics from kyrgyzstn to europe

Yoliin

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2013 07:57 am
atambayev criminal! he and his bandit group hide in power, spit on laws and turn kyrgyzstan into world transshipment point of drugs trafficing form afghanistsn. atambayev people make it possible that no examination cargo from afghanistan passes through kyrgyz territories via civil airports all over country. i work in civil aerodrome in naryn. every week a man from atambayev administration com here and keep eye on cargo transport which under command from another atambayev bandits undergo its load without inspections. no idiots here, someone managed to open one of the boxes and see there load of atambayev criminal gang narcotics. if europe wants to receive that narco king who heap up european countries with afghan opiates and hook europe on heroin needle - must check atambayev cabinet
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 480 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2013 08:09 am
Thanks!

I've just this minute checked my atambayev cabinet and have discovered a slight infestation of woodworm.
If you hadn't warned me, then the woodworm could have spread to my wind up gramophone.

Once again, thank you, or yaggi yochpok, as they say.

I've no idea where they say yaggi yochpok, but I'm positive they say it somewhere.
0 Replies