Baku ignores jihadist awakening

Reply Tue 3 Dec, 2013 06:44 am
The main and biggest mosque in country as a main recruiting center, the head imam of country as a mouthpiece of radical islam, mountains as secured and safe shelter for hundreds terrorists and annoying border with Armenia as a firing range to teach recruits shooting small guns at night. Yes, no mistake... we're talking now exactly about Azerbaijan where the lion's share of young people today would likely prefer wood terrorist training camps to institutions of higher education and any other prospects of future: azeri-man.livejournal.com

Last year Azerbaijani jihadists have already been noticed in Libya. This year as well not once I've already heard about them fighting in Syria. Try it on google right now: 'syria, azerbaijan, terrorists'. The very first link you'll receive will be a video in which a jihadist belonging to 'Jaysh al-Muhajireen w al-Ansar' appears masked and armed in front of the al-Qaeda flag and calls his brothers to leave Azerbaijan and go to Syria to conduct jihad.

All my thoughts now, honestly speaking, are about little poor Armenia.... Peace in Karabakh again is under a certain threat. Silent ignorance oh behalf of Azerbaijani authorities in issue makes me to think that the regional conflict will very soon burst out in its dirtiest form ever.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 536 • Replies: 1
No top replies

oralloy

Reply Wed 4 Dec, 2013 01:04 am

Azeri/Chirag/Guneshli produces some nice quality crude oil. I can't wait until we start in on Kashagan and Tengiz.

We'll get Georgia into NATO first though of course.
0 Replies