Are construction workers easy to talk to?

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 01:04 pm
Someone please help!
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Tue 5 Aug, 2014 07:59 pm
@Butrflynet,
??????
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 07:57 am
And to anyone wondering, I'm not any where capable of moving on. I'd be spending the rest of my life wondering 'what if' knowing I still have options and ways to figure out answers.
0 Replies

izzythepush

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 10:47 am
When people give you advice, and you ignore it, or get shirty, don't surprised when people stop giving you advice.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 11:17 am
@izzythepush,
I haven't ignored any bit of advice. I have acknowledged each and every bit.
I just recently took butterflynet's advice, and put it to my helping. Now I have run into something more conflicting and would like some guidance.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 11:36 am
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Maybe you should try another site. On this one the silence is deafening.
0 Replies

glitterbag

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 11:38 am
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Equestrianforlife7xo wrote:

I haven't ignored any bit of advice. I have acknowledged each and every bit.
I just recently took butterflynet's advice, and put it to my helping. Now I have run into something more conflicting and would like some guidance.

Construction workers are like the rest of the population, many are easy to talk to, some maybe not so much. You, on the other hand, are exhausting. I'm sure you don't realize how demanding you are, but if you think it's too much trouble for YOU, to refresh yourself with the advice others have already offered why in the world would you expect others to continue to offer help.

I assume you took Butrflynet's advice to get some sleep, but other than that you have recognized, then rejected every other suggestion. What is it that you "run into something more conflicting"? Did you find another Facebook profile?

I'm not sure if this has occurred to you, but many of the members have faced much more harrowing experiences than "eyes met, and I have to find him". Some are dealing with serious illness, others with difficult financial issues, some are caring for infirm parents, or special needs children, friends and relatives have died and we mourn.

You are exhausting, you really need to figure out some of this yourself.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 11:56 am
@glitterbag,
I realize I can be extremely demanding, especially when it comes to a situation like this. I have already spoken to fellow construction workers from this particular site; I know how they are. I am just looking for the best advice as possible to my standards, what butterflynet provided was very satiable. I agreed with it and WILL take action.

If you have read my previous post, about two-paragraph length, directed to bnet, then you would know what conflicting obstacle I have ran into. Asked for some guidance...

Everyone has their own weaknesses and some are more sensitive to certain occurrences, just depends on the person. Although I do understand that and will have sympathy, and neither do I expect of anyone in those living circumstances to try and help me when they are dealing with their own doldrums / ordeal.

I have been trying the best I can putting fourth my best effort to see if I can figure out the best appropriate choices independently.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 12:02 pm
****, ****, damn.

Ya'll just started it up again, you realize that?

3 posts with no response. She was grasping at straws, putting question marks about some **** someone said weeks ago, and she fecking agreed with at the time.

You know when she'll stop posting? When you stop responding for a long time.

All construction girl knows is she only has to post 3 times to get her fix of attention.

Christ on a crutch.
Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 12:07 pm
@chai2,
People like yourself aren't needed here, please.
izzythepush

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 12:56 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
I would be very unhappy if Chai left this site and stopped posting. I wouldn't give a monkeys if you left.
Ragman

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 01:29 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 01:30 pm
@izzythepush,
Well, after she just posted unnecessary criticism, I am not too fond of her.
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 01:34 pm
@izzythepush,
This is my open forum; not yours. It's YOUR choice whether YOU leave or not.
Ragman

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 01:39 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
0 Replies

Ragman

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 01:46 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
0 Replies

Equestrianforlife7xo

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 01:55 pm
Anyone who would like to offer help here, feel free....(only if you have followed through and kept up-to date with my posts recently) Do I opt to call the company number he works for, ask if his name, so and so works for this company as an introduction, then ask of how he can be reached...also ask of his age. Or, do I go to the site once again and final nab someone ask them basically the same questions...except it would be in person and they might likely be most familiar with him.
Ragman

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:02 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
0 Replies

Butrflynet

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:29 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Pick one and just do it. All this angst over the need to choose one is very unnecessary and does nothing but give you an excuse to remain frozen in inaction.

Just pick one and do it. If what you picked doesn't work, try the other.

You've been agonizing over this since 12/1/2013. I think a year is more than enough time. Make a choice, do it and then move on with your life in whatever direction the results of your choice lead you.

There isn't a whole lot more we can offer you other than to urge you to continue getting professional counseling for this debilitating anxiety that is crippling your social life.

I was a shy teen too. At some point, I had to just stare down my fears and do something rather than staying frozen in one spot from nothing more than fear of the unknown. Taking that first step on your own is the hardest part. Afterwards you'll laugh and wonder why it took so long and what was so scary about it.

Go do something. Free yourself from this self imposed prison. It is your time to blossom.
chai2

Reply Wed 6 Aug, 2014 02:30 pm
@Equestrianforlife7xo,
Equestrianforlife7xo wrote:

This is my open forum; not yours.

Laughing Laughing Laughing

You ******* think this forum/thread Belongs to you?

Holy ****.

Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 04/25/2024 at 10:27:02