Nausea, depressed. Don't know what to do..?

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2013 08:11 pm
This is my first post.
I started getting very tired a few months ago and couldn't stop sleeping even sleeping after getting 12 hours sleep. I'll admit I haven't been the happiest lately. This is probably the worst bout of depression I have ever had. Anyway, recently I have found that everytime I feel hungry I think 'right what to have for food' and as soon as I think of any food I feel sick. I have been forcing food down only to feel so ill after. Some foods have a strange taste too.
I am a type 1 diabetic and I am sleeping lots and not enjoying food. I am extremely depressed and this low mood started before the symptoms with food and sleep. A lot of problems have occurred for me recently so it's not depression without cause. Someone please help!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 775 • Replies: 4
No top replies

ossobuco

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2013 08:32 pm
@Placebo69,
Please see a medical doctor.
How is it you name yourself placebo and don't know to go to a doctor?
Placebo69

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2013 08:37 pm
@ossobuco,
How is it that this is a help forum and all people do is have a go at people for asking for help...
Figures
jespah

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2013 08:39 pm
@Placebo69,
See a doctor. You aren't being attacked; it's just common sense.

Sounds to me like your diabetes/blood sugar isn't being properly regulated.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 22 Nov, 2013 08:44 pm
@jespah,
I admit to being presently a little crabby, that someone asks us instead of an medical doctor. And I agree with Jes that your sugar may need stabilizing.
0 Replies