Another story please!

Wilso

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 11:16 am
I'm just trying to plant the seeds of an idea here. I'd love to see another group story from the writers here. Maybe you could use this as a planning thread. What do you say guys?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 1 • Views: 871 • Replies: 12
No top replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 12:42 pm
If I get to have an opinion on this, I would love to contribute to a horror story.
0 Replies

soserene

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 02:33 pm
Don't plan it!! Just go with it!
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 04:18 pm
What kind of story did you have in mind?

No ideas yet...be back later.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 04:52 pm
Sounds like fun. I'll start:

A DOWN UNDER ADVENTURE!

All the Aussie cats and wabbits were in a tizzy. "That Wilso is just plumb weird" said princess Margot (ed. note: names must be changed)."

"Yes, I agree, and he listens to that John Farnham" said Queen Debbe.

Mr. Stillwaters piped in "Yeah, and oy, he's very very anti-Church. Well, so am I, but how would this affect our Koala Kingdom?"

"Negatively indeed," said Margot and Debbe in unison.

Wilso was hiding behind a billabong just outside the palace...he heard every word. "This time it's personal...." he thought to himself. "I shall have my revenge."
0 Replies

edgarblythe

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 05:20 pm
Shirtless Wilso set out through the outback underbrush, seeking the wise old Aboriginal, jlnobody. As he came into the clearing and approached the simple dwelling of his kindly mentor, Wilso began grinning, maniacally.
0 Replies

colorbook

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 05:56 pm
"I finally mastered Windows XP", he said. "What on earth is there left to teach me?"

Meanwhile, edgarblythe chews on his pencil eraser, hoping to get the story he has waited a lifetime to write.
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 06:03 pm
Wilso was thrilled with mastering Windows XP, but other thoughts plagued his mind. How to deal with the Aussies who hated John Farnham...Princess Margot would be the first to go, oh yes. All he had to do was wait for her to get into a drunken stupor, and then....oh yes...and then....
0 Replies

margo

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 09:32 pm
Shocked
0 Replies

kickycan

Reply Tue 13 Apr, 2004 11:04 pm
Meanwhile, the feast of the kings was in session. Two kangaroos battled in a ten foot square ring for the entertainment and enjoyment of the masses.

Cav, who was standing in the crowd nearest the bout, gulped down two mugs of beer in a flash, and shouted, "I'll take on the winner of this bout!"

There was laughter all 'round, much to Cav's chagrin. He jumped into the ring, drunk and belligerent, shouting "I'll take anybody on! And after that, Shirtless Wilso will be my bitch!"
0 Replies

cavfancier

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2004 08:04 am
Cav shouted: "Drunk? Impossible. You call this a mug? I'm Canadian fer chrissakes!" Cav deftly cut up the kangaroo and threw kanga steaks on the barbie for everyone. Pensively, he thought "I will let Wilso live to achieve his noble quest for revenge."
0 Replies

Letty

Reply Wed 14 Apr, 2004 02:08 pm
and while everyone is getting drunk and misbehaving, Letty sits quietly in her home by the sea and watches with amusement.

(that's called Florida bookmarking)
0 Replies

the prince

Reply Thu 15 Apr, 2004 01:35 am
<giggle> (That is what is called Gautam bookmarking)
0 Replies