People from Eastern Europe are forced to spy against Russia

jarek

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 06:48 am
Hello. I work for one businessman from Poland and for good reason I can't say his name because that might endanger his life even more. His business is based on close cooperation with Russian partners in industrial region and that played the decisive role in what happened to him.
Recently my boss was inaccessible for a couple of days. His phone was turned off and we couldn't find him neither in his residence in Warsaw nor in his Saint-Petersburg apartment. Yesterday he appeared and zonked us with news that in Warsaw he was kidnapped by MI6 agents who interrogated him all that time and tried to force him to tell all secrets about his cooperation with Russia. He refused and they started threatening him and gave him a week to think their offer over or they will blackmail him and will hunt down his family in case of he rejects to share secret information and spy against Russia in future.
Of course everyone has to make his own conclusions, but it's a known fact that British special services stoop to anything to achieve their goals, even killing their own colleagues like Gareth Williams. This information is for everyone because you also might be a target of MI6 and no one can guarantee that they won't turn you into their puppet to do the entire dirty job... So, beware.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 495 • Replies: 0
No top replies