Why do women treat men so badly?

monoman

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 07:05 am

After the womens lib years women seem to think it is reasonable to treat men badly, rights of the father are not many, claims of property unfair and on it goes .
What went wrong?

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 08:05 am
@monoman,
It's the very nature of social pendulum politics. The pendulum swings one way, one group is favored and the other group is smote with the consequences. Then the pendulum swings the other way and the group dynamic switches, etc....

And BTW its far more complicated in this arena: women as a collective whole have never reached parity in which you imply with the term the womens lib years. Corporate executive positions are still overwhelmingly filled by men. There still is the wide gender income gap between women and men in the same jobs. Conservative male politicians are constantly butting in and screwing around the areas regarding the reproductive health of women. Etc....

Father's rights and similar divorce court issues (child custody, alimony, property , etc...) is a matter of long going tradition. Perhaps it should be reformed but it's likely not going to happen any times soon. There is plenty of reform needed for this particular area of the law in my opinion. But not at the expense of other women's rights.
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 7 Nov, 2013 08:06 am
@monoman,
My my some woman must have given it to you big time not that long ago to be posting so many anti-women comments.

In any case women are roughly halve of the human race and do not share any one opinion on any issue anymore then men do.

There are indeed women that are very unreasonable concerning issues revolving around men and women and their relationships but that is not all or even the majority of women kind.

Look up the poster and posts with the handle of Firefly to see an example of the worst of the worst when it come to women who support unreasonable sexual laws but I do not blame women kind as a whole for such women.
monoman

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 09:35 am
@BillRM,
"My my some woman must have given it to you big time"
There is a culture amongst some women to play very dirty and consequences for men on the receiving end are terrible.
It is a set of double standards and hidden agenda.
In every case i have left the woman in better shape than i found her , set up some good business's for some that they are still in, just because i felt it was right to do so for them. I remained whilst in the relationships faithful by choice.
In some cases women behave rather badly, not all.
Things like secretive abortions and deceit about their plans for the future cause grief for a man, especially when your clear in saying where you would like to go.
If your not heading in the same way just say so, please?

After spending ten years building up a business i got jerked around , many times i said for her to never contact me and let me lead my life in peace . After all it was her call to end it.
I ended up a wreck for some time.

I did learn from that, the next one i just never spoke to after we split.
BillRM

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:30 am
@monoman,
Women are not and perhaps not even the major sex that can and do play fast and loose in relationships.

My first wife was a player but my now second wife have been a trusted friend and partner since 1985.

Yes, some of the culture and laws are hardly fair to men and can be used as weapons by women but that once more is hardly womankind fault as a whole.

Men can not afforded to think with their small head any longer as in the name of woman rights and protecting women as if they are children, the laws have swung way too far and had placed far too great a burden on men in relationships and far too must ability of a woman to harm or ruin a man life at her whim.

Screen with great great care any woman you are thinking of allowing into your life for your own protection as who need to find that your name in being drag into the mud one morning.

Do not make the error for example of a NYC local newscaster did of allowing himself to be picked up on the streets by a groupie and then finding he is being accused of rape after she found she was both pregnant and who have a boyfriend who could not father children.

Sum up the majority of women and the majority of men are decent humans but you do need to be careful as a man in this culture.

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Sat 9 Nov, 2013 11:36 am
Women are by nature jumpy, irritable and running on emotions all the time and the slightest thing is liable to set them off, think "unexploded bomb".
And as their hub/boyfriend is the nearest target, he's the poor slob who takes the shrapnel..Wink
-----------------------
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/swag80_zps72962e87.gif~original
0 Replies