Syria: 'German camp'.

Rakshas

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 07:59 am
Well, friendly speaking I personally do not give even a **** about the things taking place now far from my house in damned Syria, but... sorry... when I open a newspaper and get it that around (!) 200 islamists from Germany are fighting now somewhere in Northern Syria... I feel immediately ill at only one thought jumping into my head that yesterday a couple of those battle worthy jihadists could easily sit, for instance, in front of my wife in metro or somewhere else (www.thelocal.de/20131021/52489). Do you understand what happens? Terrorists are living among US... meanwhile they are reporting about it as like it is just going to rain on Thursday. Well done! I do open my newspaper and do not see even a word about tough control they are setting over jihadists in my country... I see: "German security services are increasingly concerned...", "They fear...", "They estimate..." and bla bla bla. Donkeys! I'm punctiliously paying taxes and want them to do REAL work to provide here security!!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 565 • Replies: 1
Topic Closed
No top replies

Lordyaswas

Tue 5 Nov, 2013 08:13 am
@Rakshas,
Ahem.....Rakshas....do you honestly think that your Government will give you every tiny detail regarding what they know about terrorists and how they are currently trying to thwart them?

You probably are fed about 1% of what they know, and that is blown up by tabloid journalists to sell copy.

The much bigger problem recently, is maverick agents, supposedly on our side, leaking EVERYTHING regarding intelligence gathering methods.
0 Replies