Is it illegal to ddos a site that is illegal?

JeremyKrem

Mon 16 Dec, 2013 01:49 pm
@oralloy,
Fanboy much? anyways after some research on the Original poster. turns out he was banned from retail for hacking and malicious conduct, ( he should learn to block his facebook page from strangers) later he found asylum on said private server where he was banned from hacking aswell. sounds like this guy is a bigger problem to blizzard then some private server stuck 3 patches behind, with a 36% uptime lol. seriously i watch blizzard (long time member starcraft) and they generally do not have issues with old patch private servers heck you should read their post on EMULATION of their client and servers. very very loosely accepts old servers.. now those like molten and pandarish that hock off the new content are the ones blizzard have issues with..

all of that aside im surprised anyone plays warcraft anymore period, you all know diablo and starcraft trump it in gameplay =)
oralloy

Mon 16 Dec, 2013 06:53 pm
@JeremyKrem,
JeremyKrem wrote:
Fanboy much?

I love Blizzard.

JeremyKrem wrote:
anyways after some research on the Original poster. turns out he was banned from retail for hacking and malicious conduct, ( he should learn to block his facebook page from strangers) later he found asylum on said private server where he was banned from hacking aswell.

I suspect that is unlikely.

JeremyKrem wrote:
seriously i watch blizzard (long time member starcraft) and they generally do not have issues with old patch private servers

The fact that such servers are not making much money off stealing Blizzard's intellectual property makes it a waste of resources to sue them.

That does not mean that Blizzard has no objection to people stealing their intellectual property.

JeremyKrem wrote:
heck you should read their post on EMULATION of their client and servers. very very loosely accepts old servers..

Anyone logging into a WOW account from a computer that has an emulated server on it will have their account instantly banned by Warden.
0 Replies