Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2013 08:10 pm
what is the different of below bulbs?
- 60w, 120V, 180mA
- 60w, 120V, 190mA
- 60w, 120V, 210mA
what is it meaning of "mA"?
I installed a light switch with sensor function and using a bulb with 60w, 120V, 180mA. But, it's can't use a bulb with - 60w, 120V, 190mA or - 60w, 120V, 210mA, it will make the bulb flashing in standby status. Why?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 2,369 • Replies: 4
No top replies

Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2013 08:37 pm
0 Replies
Reply Tue 22 Oct, 2013 09:15 pm
m stands for milli which means 1/1000. A stands for ampere, which is a unit of current. One ampere is a name for one coulomb of charge per second.
0 Replies
Reply Wed 23 Oct, 2013 10:15 am
Ps it would seem your switch is overly sensitive. What's its original intended purpose
0 Replies
Reply Thu 24 Oct, 2013 05:45 am
I found out the reason from Philip, Home Depot on hwy-7. The light switch with sensor is not allow to use LED or CFL light bulbs. You have to use the original light bulb.
0 Replies

Related Topics

Main Breaker Tripped 2x - Question by decadent
240 Why - Question by lenchase
Electrical Wiring Question - Question by cdime
electrical showers - Question by grains93
6000W cooktop circuit - Question by 1hairycanary
Tempory power supply - Question by 51 nelson
  1. Forums
  2. » bulb
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 02/05/2023 at 12:48:47