What's the chance of Ted Cruz becoming president?

andy31

Tue 28 Apr, 2015 10:44 pm
@parados,
Parados, I know you are doing the best to look smart. And don't get me wrong, I'm not saying here you are not, but... your knowledge is in need of some serious overhaul, and that clearly manifest itself in your beliefs and your convictions.
Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 05:30 am
@andy31,
You could have posted "they can own elephants and I can't"...or "they can smile in parks and I can't"...

...and it would have made as much sense as that response you gave, Andy.

The person who has to make an acknowledgement is YOU. Gays DO NOT have rights you do not have.

Get over it.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 08:21 am
@andy31,
Speech is NOT a crime. Could you be any more stupid?

The Hate Crime Prevention act allows for an increased sentence if a crime is committed out of hate of a group. It was passed in 1969. The 2009 addition only gave gays the same rights already accorded to whites, blacks, Christians, Jews, etc. Once again, you fail to point out a right that only gays have. Instead you point out that gays didn't have that right until recently.
parados

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 08:24 am
@andy31,
You are trying your best to look dumb. I'm not saying you are but your failure to even look at the most simple of things before you post them says your beliefs need a serious overhaul.
0 Replies

andy31

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 11:06 am
@parados,
Quote:
...Instead you point out that gays didn't have that right until recently.

Wrong. You are hallucinating. Gays HAD equal rights. In '09 Obama put them under special protection, not me and not you, unless you are gay, black, or other minority. Is there such thing as hate crime against me? The answer is, definitely not!

You know parados, the problem with you leftiests is, that if you can't win the argument, you are reaching to name calling, getting angry, and it really making you look silly.
parados

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 11:09 am
@andy31,
No, in 2009 he gave them the same rights Christians have. Christians were given those rights in 1969.
0 Replies

parados

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 11:10 am
@andy31,
By the way. I see you didn't address the stupidity of your comment when you called speech a crime. There is nothing in the law making speech a crime. That statement was stupid and remains stupid.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 11:18 am
@andy31,
We are still waiting for you to show ANY right gays have that you do not.

You are so off-base here, Andy, it really doesn't pay to argue with you on the issue. But that is not going to stop many of us from calling attention to your errors...or the fact that you do not have what it takes to acknowledge that you were wrong.

andy31

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 11:34 am
@Frank Apisa,
If you choose not to awknoleage your defeat of this argument, than I can't help that. I've presented very clear evidence, with date when the bill was pass, who signed, and specifically related to gays, and the reason why that law was created. So if you and parados STILL trying to argue about this, as if you purposely deny seeing what's in front of you, I'm throwing my hands in the air...
ehBeth

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 11:43 am
@parados,
let's say it again

parados wrote:

Speech is NOT a crime. Could you be any more stupid?

The Hate Crime Prevention act allows for an increased sentence if a crime is committed out of hate of a group.

It was passed in 1969.

The 2009 addition only gave gays the same rights already accorded to whites, blacks, Christians, Jews, etc.

Once again, you fail to point out a right that only gays have.

Instead you point out that gays didn't have that right until recently.

0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 11:43 am
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

If you choose not to awknoleage your defeat of this argument, than I can't help that. I've presented very clear evidence, with date when the bill was pass, who signed, and specifically related to gays, and the reason why that law was created. So if you and parados STILL trying to argue about this, as if you purposely deny seeing what's in front of you, I'm throwing my hands in the air...

Andy...you have not cited any rights that gays have THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE ALSO.

The stuff you cited was a joke.

Your attempts to make this seem like a "victory" for your side is ludicrous.

The reason you cannot show any rights that gays have in this country that you do not also have, Andy...

...IS BECAUSE THERE ARE NO RIGHTS THAT GAYS HAVE THAT YOU DO NOT HAVE.

Wake up.

You should "throw your hands in the air."

It is a sign of surrender...and if anyone ever should be considering surrender...you are that person.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 11:44 am
@andy31,
Perhaps you could take a course that would help explain the bill to you.
0 Replies

andy31

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 11:46 am
@andy31,
I remember someone said that you simply can't argue with liberals, or any leftiest for that matter. There will be no winning, because no matter what prove you confront them with, showing they are on the loosing end, they will try to spin things around or to "modify" the prove, right in front of your very eyes, for their own benefits. This demonstrate itself here, very much so.
Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 11:47 am
@andy31,
You have not proven anything, Andy.

You have not presented any right that gays have...that you do not possess also.

andy31

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 12:25 pm
From gay marriage, climate change, border control, health care, to foreign policy etc. left is always on the wrong side of the argument. It is like a pattern. I definitely hope Ted Cruz will become president. He is the only one who can shake things up. A man with some balls. And if we will still keep Senate and Congress, and get rid of some of the rinos, maybe we will get a chance to throw this stupid Obama care out, bring back the meaning and dignity to what marriage should have, take care of our economy, secure our border, among the other things long neglected.
ehBeth

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 12:30 pm
@andy31,
You still haven't been able to identify a right that gay people have that you don't have.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 12:30 pm
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

From gay marriage, climate change, border control, health care, to foreign policy etc. left is always on the wrong side of the argument. It is like a pattern. I definitely hope Ted Cruz will become president. He is the only one who can shake things up. A man with some balls. And if we will still keep Senate and Congress, and get rid of some of the rinos, maybe we will get a chance to throw this stupid Obama care out, bring back the meaning and dignity to what marriage should have, take care of our economy, secure our border, among the other things long neglected.

I only hope the Republican Party has the balls to put Ted Cruz at the top of the ticket...and to get rid of some of the "rino's."

People like you, Andy, are more help to a progressive initiative and agenda...than most liberals.

I fervently hope more people with views like yours gain influence in the Republican Party. Wink
andy31

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 12:57 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank, I am NOT a minority. You know well, that gays and other minority have preferential treatment in our country. It is silly to say that everyone has the same rights. One exemple is employment. All businesses have a guidance plus tax incentives for hiring gays. Are there any incentives to hire me? Huh? Explain this one for me Frank. I have no idea what rights you and parados are talking about. If you don't accept my exemples of rights awarded to gays that I don't have, than fine. But I already showed enough as a prove of what I was talking about.

Besides this is, in my opinion, a "Mickie mouse" argument, unimportant, to be wasting so much efforts on it. The bottom line is, and I strongly stick to it, marriage is only between men and a woman, and gays perverted that statue. Period.
Frank Apisa

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 01:06 pm
@andy31,
andy31 wrote:

Frank, I am NOT a minority. You know well, that gays and other minority have preferential treatment in our country.

If you cleared your head, you would see that they don't. But you seem like the kind of guy who would think the way you do...which is why I hope more like you get in control of the Republican Party.

Quote:
It is silly to say that everyone has the same rights

You said that gays have rights you do not.

So far, you have not produced a single right they have that you do not.

Quote:
One exemple is employment. All businesses have a guidance plus tax incentives for hiring gays.

Did you just make this up on your own...or did you have help. If you made it up on your own...my compliment. You have an excellent imagination.

Quote:
Are there any incentives to hire me? Huh?

I don't know. Are there. And are there incentives to hire gays? What is that law...I'd like to read the language.

Produce it.

Quote:
Explain this one for me Frank. I have no idea what rights you and parados are talking about. If you don't accept my exemples of rights awarded to gays that I don't have, than fine. But I already showed enough as a prove of what I was talking about.

You have show nothing so far. All you've done is to claim you have shown stuff and proven stuff...none of which you have actually done.

Quote:
Besides this is, in my opinion, a "Mickie mouse" argument, unimportant, to be wasting so much efforts on it.

I think this is an important issue. I'm here for ya. If you are wasting your time....that is your problem.

Quote:
The bottom line is, and I strongly stick to it, marriage is only between men and a woman, and gays perverted that statue. Period.

Yeah...stick to that, Andy. The world is passing you by...but stick to it.

Good for laughs.
andy31

Wed 29 Apr, 2015 01:20 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
People like you, Andy, are more help to a progressive initiative and agenda...than most liberals.

Frank, please explain to me exactly what initiatives and agendas, in your view, would describe progresivism. I am NOT trying to be sarcastic or funny here at all. Honestly I don't think I know as much as you in this respect. So if you would educate me, just from your perspective of course, because there's always Google, I would highly appreciate that. I would like to compare to what I know so far about this movement.