What's the chance of Ted Cruz becoming president?

mysteryman

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 06:00 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Bush was only the second stupidest president in history. Ronny Raygun was number 1.

And they both won reelection over "smarter" democrat opponents.
What does that say about the dems?
edgarblythe

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 06:49 pm
@mysteryman,
It doesn't make those guys smart to have won the elections. It makes a lot of voters either fooled or pretty dumb.
andy31

Sun 12 Apr, 2015 10:19 pm
@bobsal u1553115,
PerhasThe reason w
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 02:53 am
@mysteryman,
mysteryman wrote:

Quote:
Bush was only the second stupidest president in history. Ronny Raygun was number 1.

And they both won reelection over "smarter" democrat opponents.
What does that say about the dems?

Fact is, they both won re-election over much, much smarter Democrat opponents. As Edgar suggested, that says less about the Dems than it does about the electorate.
parados

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 08:40 am
@andy31,
It seems you don't know what the phrase "all presidents combined" means. It means you have to add them all together. Combined has a specific meaning.

If you want to compare individual time periods and the debt then you have to modify for inflation or use the GDP as the basis. Otherwise you are making false comparisons because every President will spend more than the previous one simply on the basis of a country that is growing economically and in population.

I am still awaiting your apology for your obvious mistake. Either you can't do math or you don't understand simply English.
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 09:32 am
@edgarblythe,
You got that right! Electorate in the US must be some of the dumbest on this planet: History proves this.

The republicans, the so-called party of less government, does the direct opposite, and they get elected into office over and over.

I'm a fiscal conservative, and that's the opposite of how the republicans increase the national debt more than democrats. I ain't no republican, and republicans aren't republicans. History proves this truism.
Ragman

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 10:09 am
@cicerone imposter,
Interesting observations. I'm in agreement for the most part. The American electorate keeps serving up these arrogant, incompetents who are so morally bankrupt and bold. Paralysis and do-nothing Congress keeps the wheels from turning and passing minimal legislation to be functional.

In our theoretical 2-party system with its system checks-and-balances...well, it's clearly broken and dysfunctional. the cast of clowns and the clown car with them in it is on fire and we can't put it out or even change the passengers.

Add to that the foreign policy USA is putting forth is totally without any coherent well-thought out long-term or even intermediate direction, wasting more of our hard-earned taxpayers resources. Hell, far worse than that..it wastes our human resources..our youth ...the future generation of Americans.

Sometimes Chicken Little is right.. the sky IS falling!
0 Replies

andy31

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 10:34 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Fact is, they both won re-election over much, much smarter Democrat opponents. As Edgar suggested, that says less about the Dems than it does about the electorate.

The only wisdom credited to democrats is -- they are street smart. They know how to lie, take advantage of voters and laws for their own benefits.
There is no dignity nor nobility and no etics, in any democratic agendas.

There is only 3 basic ways to become democrat:
1. You are complete idiot, than you being promoted to a useful idiot.
2. You are drastically uninformed, and never exposed to truth. Than when you are older, nothing sinks in. Being leftist is in your DNA. Subcategory here would be some minorities, like (not all) but most blacks believe, that they were born democrats.
3. Finally there are those who are steering the whole aparatus.
Two subcategory here is people like George Soros -- extremely dangerous man with his own goals. Second, people without any goals other than getting to power. So they are being democrats only because in their district that's the only way to get elected.

Results of every election are being decided by two things:
Undecided voters -- I call them underinformed, and how successful democrats were in cheating.

That's all. Any comments?
Frank Apisa

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 11:11 am
@andy31,
Quote:
That's all. Any comments?

I am not a Democrat...

...but there is not a Republican candidate who can favorably compare with even the lowest of the Democrat candidates.

With all the respect I can muster, Andy, anyone supporting Republican candidates in today's world...is nuts.
RABEL222

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 01:59 pm
@mysteryman,
The dems. arnt responsible for Ronny Raygun and the Bushes. Its stupid pricks like you who elected them and of course the republican Supreme Court. The worst thing about Dem. voters is they stay home rather than vote in people who would help them rather than fu-k them by letting government make the rich richer.
andy31

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 04:41 pm
@Frank Apisa,
I know you are not democrat Frank, so you won't fit the description.
However progressives are whole new species; way on the left.

Being nut, is NOT TO support republicans, because this is perhaps the only.chance, and the last chance.to stop this train wreck that left is leading us to.
Frank Apisa

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 05:15 pm
@andy31,
All I can tell you, Andy, is that I think anyone who supports Republicans...and the general Republican agenda...is nuts.

I understand that you think the opposite.

No way to resolve that.

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 07:56 pm
@RABEL222,
Quote:
Dem. voters is they stay home rather than vote in people who would help them rather than fu-k them by letting government make the rich richer.

It is no secret the top earners were the one percent under Obama. Also Hillary is attached by the hip to Wall St.
0 Replies

andy31

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 09:39 pm
@Frank Apisa,
The only thing I would have against republicans today, Frank, and their one agenda especially, is that they are compromising too much, so they should call themselves "Demopublicans"

In that sense, yes, I would absolutely agree with you, and everyone who support that would be nuts. Hilary is more republican than some republicans. And i tell you one thing about her: she might have no moral ethics and has very conspiratorial nature, but she is strong, decisive and she would be 10 times better then Obama is. And, of course being democrat, she is street-smart. She knows how to get out of trouble.

What this country need's right now to get back on track, and to pull us out of free fall straight to socializm or even worse - communism, and loosing our freedom in the result, is somebody like Ted Cruz . He is unapologetic, standing up to democratic utopia, strong constitutional conservative, who will not give an inch of ground to the left when comes to his agenda: Obama Care got to GO in it's entirety - no negotiations; Border - shut down like a drum, no more illegals crossing it; IRS - got to GO!!! Flat taxes - no nego. All the "free loaders"- go to work!!! No more social programs for
lazy bums. And There is more... How can you possibly not support THAT???!!! Unless... you are not for our prosperity.

Frank, (or anybody) can you name ONE democratic agenda that actually would make sense?? Something that would not resemble communism and it's redistribution of wealth?
Tell me please! Put it on the debate! I'm really wondering, if any of you here realize, or have somd knoleage, what you are voting for, when you vote Democratic. Or... do you???.

I'm asking you this, because some of the answers from Obama voters I've seen.... well, it did not look very pretty.

Now Frank, to respond to your comment about how smart democratic voters are - no offense, but this will make look what you said very silly - I refer you to Google: "Obama voters" ( to be neutral), and pick any video. You will find it very entertaining. Than you can come back and tell me how wrong you were.
cicerone imposter

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 09:48 pm
@andy31,
You're a dreamer with not much reality in it.
andy31

Mon 13 Apr, 2015 11:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Quote:
You're a dreamer with not much reality in it.

How about being more positive, Cicerone. Dreams often come true, you know...
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 05:22 am
@andy31,
I hope you get the chance to choose between Hillary Clinton and Ted Cruz, Andy.

I am praying Cruz is the candidate of the Republicans.

And since you are so sure Hillary Clinton will lose...I guess you are praying the Dems choose her, right?
0 Replies

parados

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 12:29 pm
@andy31,
My comment is why is it democrats are the liars when it is you that has presented obvious factual untruths here?
RABEL222

Tue 14 Apr, 2015 11:21 pm
@parados,
Parados, Andy dosent lie. He would stretch the truth out of shape before he would lie. He is a Republican you know.
andy31

Wed 15 Apr, 2015 05:40 pm
@parados,
Quote:
My comment is why is it democrats are the liars when it is you that has presented obvious factual untruths here?

Wow... ! Now you really got me! You almost left me speachless... accept this one answer for you:
BECAUSE YOU, YOU OWN SELF (as democrats) ADMITTED TO LIES.

Here is some proof for everyone to see:

Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ae2nksdcabc
and this:
Https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6fvNzxSKRp4