What's the chance of Ted Cruz becoming president?

izzythepush

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 10:51 am
@Frank Apisa,
As an aside I was listening to a radio programme about Islamic Armageddon. IS, are trying to engineer events in Syria to fit in with predictions in the Koran. This is just like the religious right's support of Israel because of its place in the book of revelations.

Neither side is acting out of any moral consideration, but in the hope their beliefs will be proven right. Which is also why they want to stop any talk of global warming. It doesn't occur to them that we could screw up the world, and Jesus does not come riding to the rescue. That leaves our inflated global population dealing with the fallout of freak weather, poor harvests and war over who gets the last sandwich.
lostone

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 11:47 am
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:
Yeah...people like you said the same thing about Obama...BOTH TIMES!

Third time is the charm. The public will not elect someone who thinks they are above the law. Or someone who took money from Islamists with terrible human rights records. Too much baggage. And the digging into the scandals will go even deeper. Republicans will find plenty of dirt.

They can play identity politics too.
Frank Apisa

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 11:49 am
@lostone,
lostone wrote:

Quote:
Yeah...people like you said the same thing about Obama...BOTH TIMES!

Third time is the charm. The public will not elect someone who thinks they are above the law. Or someone who took money from Islamists with terrible human rights records. Too much baggage. And the digging into the scandals will go even deeper. Republicans will find plenty of dirt.

When you are right...you are right.

And I am man enough to say you are right.

I agree that Obama will not be elected to a third term!

You're on a roll. Keep it going.
lostone

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 12:15 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Either will a Democrat that can't remove any connections to his failures.
Frank Apisa

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 12:24 pm
@lostone,
lostone wrote:

Quote:

Either will a Democrat that can't remove any connections to his failures.

Get someone to help you re-write that "sentence" in English, will ya?
lostone

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 12:28 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

Get someone to help you with your arrogance and humility.
Frank Apisa

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 12:29 pm
@lostone,
lostone wrote:

Quote:

Get someone to help you with your arrogance and humility.

And I thought that last abomination could not be topped!
0 Replies

lostone

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 12:30 pm
0 Replies

parados

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 01:05 pm
@lostone,
Yes and? Does that mean Clarence Thomas doesn't have any accomplishments even though he was appointed to the Supreme Court?

Holding the office for whatever reason is still an accomplishment. Trying to denigrate the accomplishment only makes you look petty.
lostone

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 01:12 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Holding the office for whatever reason is still an accomplishment. Trying to denigrate the accomplishment only makes you look petty

Just like flying is an accomplishment and not an activity. Mc Carthy is denigrated. I have yet to hear any respect for the office he attained.

Try talking out of just one side of your mouth.
parados

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 01:13 pm
@lostone,
Russia was allowed to invade Georgia under Bush. It seems the Bush administration mishandled Putin from the moment Bush looked into his soul. It seems that could be the reason why Putin decided to annex Crimea. Clinton was no more Sec of State at the time of that annexation than Bush was still President.

Clinton had Ghadifi killed? Wow, you certainly like to make **** up, don't you. Any evidence to support that claim? Frankly, I prefer to stick to known facts. One such fact is being Secretary of State is an accomplishment and will always be an accomplishment.

parados

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 01:14 pm
@lostone,
lostone wrote:

Quote:
simplistic worldview.

Nothing is more simplistic than appeasement. And that is on progressives and the sissies they elect.

You mean like when Bush allowed the Russians to invade Georgia without responding? Hmmm... I wonder if you think Bush was a sissy.
0 Replies

parados

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 01:16 pm
@lostone,
Sticking your head up your ass is an accomplishment I clearly recognize in you.
lostone

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 01:30 pm
@parados,
Quote:

Hillary Clinton knew of Qaddafi ‘White Flag’ truce: US drone fired at Qaddafi convoy after negotiated truce
Asia Tribune
Libyan Leader Muammar Qaddafi was traveling under a negotiated “White Flag” truce last Thursday in an agreement to leave Libya. More claims from sources inside Misrata, Libya that the Libyan National Transitional Council did in fact agree to allow Qaddafi and his convoy safe passage out of Libya.

In addition rebel sources in Misrata claim US Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was informed of the “White Flag” truce negotiated and agreed to by Libya’s NTC while visiting Libya Wednesday October 19.

A widely read Internet blog site Larry Sinclair.org reveals the above information noting that the site received them from reliable sources inside Libya.

The question now emerge is whether Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama engage in the firing on a White Flag convoy with the intent to assist in the capture and murder of Libyan Leader Muammar Qaddafi?

The web site Larry Sinclair.org further reports: “It is our opinion that the information received from our sources inside Libya is factual. It has also been reported that journalists were not immediately allowed to report from the site of the US Drone attack on Qaddafi’s convoy until the rebels had the opportunity to dispose of any remaining evidence of the “White Flags” which were clearly connected to the convoy vehicles.”

The question today is: Was Secretary Clinton told of the “White Flag” truce giving Qaddafi safe passage out of Libya? Did Secretary Clinton use this information to prepare a US Drone attack on Qaddafi’s “White Flag” convoy? Who authorized the US Predator Drone strike on the “White Flag” convoy? Will Barack Obama be called to answer for the US firing on a “White Flag” convoy?

Wednesday October 19 Secretary of State Hillary Clinton was in Libya meeting with the Libyan armed rebels. It has come to the attention of Larry Sinclair.org Web Site via sources inside Libya that the Qaddafi convoy was traveling under a White Flag of truce which sources say had been negotiated with Qaddafi. If the information concerning a negotiated truce to allow Qaddafi to leave Libya is true and verifiable, and the United States was involved in or even made aware of this agreement, the US Drone strike on the convoy would be in direct violation of the Geneva Convention and a war crime.

The Asian Tribune previously reported that it was the US drone fire on Colonel Qaddafi’s convoy that led the rebels to capture and brutally assassinate the former Libyan leader.

The web site a day later confirmed that there was an agreement to allow Qaddafi convoy with white flags to proceed and that the agreement was reached between the NTC and Qaddafi representatives.

Sources inside Misrata, Libya have claimed Qaddafi’s convoy was traveling under a “White Flag” truce and also claims Qaddafi was sodomized by rebels before shot in the head.

While Obama stated back in the spring that the UN Resolution did not call for nor allow the targeting of Qaddafi, and stating the US would not target Qaddafi, last Thursday he referred to the capture & murder of Qaddafi as “we have done what we went in to do.” The claims that a truce was negotiated to allow Qaddafi to leave the country raise some serious questions as to what role Secretary of State Hillary Clinton played in the agreement. It also raises the question did Hillary Clinton and the Obama Administration knowingly authorize a US Drone strike on a convoy traveling under a White Flag truce? If so, the Web Site raises, both Clinton and Obama should immediately be charged with war crimes and accessory to murder.

The web site Larry Sinclair.org having obtained reliable information from inside Libya asks: Did Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama engage in the firing on a White Flag convoy with the intent to assist in the capture and murder of Libyan Leader Muammar Qaddafi?

Asian Tribune media survey has shown that many political pundits and non-mainstream media have question the circumstances the Libyan leader was brutally killed.

The “White Flag” issue is sure to dominate the political talk here in the United States and among global rights organizations, Asian Tribune understands.

She is rotten to the bone. I know you will say it is not proof, but I and others believe she will do anything necessary, and has.

http://northerntruthseeker.blogspot.ro/2011/10/evil-us-secretary-of-state-hillary.html
lostone

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 01:32 pm
@parados,
Quote:
Sticking your head up your ass is an accomplishment I clearly recognize in you.

I shall have to report your liberal lack of civility.
parados

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 02:00 pm
@lostone,
There are several problems with your source.
1. It's a blog with no named sources.
2. It ignores that Clinton can't order any drones to fire on anyone as Sec of State.
3. It ignores that Hillary was asked and she denied her visit had anything to do with his death.
4. News reports at the time claim Gaddafi's convoy fired on citizens as it was leaving Sirte. http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/africaandindianocean/libya/8839964/Col-Gaddafi-killed-convoy-bombed-by-drone-flown-by-pilot-in-Las-Vegas.html

Clearly Hillary Clinton had nothing to do with it. She didn't direct drones. She was not in charge of NATO or French planes.

Not only is there not proof. The allegations are laughable based on the way the military and US government work.
parados

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 02:01 pm
@lostone,
I suppose we could agree that it isn't much of an accomplishment.
0 Replies

korkamann

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 02:09 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Quote:

I suspect when she becomes president, you will be in misery.

"Misery"? Not hardly! I expect there will be mass suicide among "lostone" and his/her ilk if Hillary becomes President.
0 Replies

lostone

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 02:45 pm
@parados,
Quote:
2. It ignores that Clinton can't order any drones to fire on anyone as Sec of State.

You are right, that is Valerie Jarretts job.
parados

Thu 9 Apr, 2015 04:25 pm
@lostone,
So you admit that your original claim about Hillary is a lie? I wonder why you didn't just say that.

Now we can move unto your claim that Valerie Jarrett controls drones in a war zone and look at how you continue to make idiotic claims.
0 Replies