Need help identifying two prints and/or signatures

Reply Fri 18 Oct, 2013 09:45 am
Images of the Prints in Question

I bought a stack of photos by a Slovakian photographer named Pavel Sochan. After I got home, I found two prints tucked in the back and I have no idea what to make of them. I only mention the photographer because there may be a slim chance the prints have some sort of Eastern European connection too. Just throwing them out there to see if anyone recognizes the style or can actually read the signatures...any insight would be helpful/interesting!
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 1,127 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jcboy

Reply Mon 9 Dec, 2013 06:54 pm
@likelyculprit,
likelyculprit wrote:

Images of the Prints in Question

I bought a stack of photos by a Slovakian photographer named Pavel Sochan. After I got home, I found two prints tucked in the back and I have no idea what to make of them. I only mention the photographer because there may be a slim chance the prints have some sort of Eastern European connection too. Just throwing them out there to see if anyone recognizes the style or can actually read the signatures...any insight would be helpful/interesting!

This Guy?
0 Replies