Bibi makes Iranian friends

JTT

Reply Fri 11 Oct, 2013 08:04 pm
@Olivier5,
Quote:
And they are right, nukes are the only way for them to be safe, given that the US have invaded two of their neighbors in rapid succession...

And the USers just keep right on keeping on, totally ignoring that they, the US and its "government by the people" citizenry, are the overwhelming problem. If the US just kept its nose out of others affairs, if the US stopped its constant, unrelenting terrorist activities, if the US stopped its myriad war crimes, the world would be a much much better place.
0 Replies

Foofie

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 04:46 pm
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
Additionally, there would be no problem if the prior President of Iran did not explicitly say that Israel should be wiped off the map.

******* US propaganda, Foofie! Fer christ's sakes, try thinking for yourself.

So what is your source of news that makes my source of news false propaganda?
JTT

Reply Sat 12 Oct, 2013 08:28 pm
@Foofie,
Quote:
my source of news false propaganda

You got it from a US "news" source. Need anyone say more.

Did you know, Foofie, that when Reagan was torturing, raping and murdering Nicaraguans, when Reagan and his band of criminals were breaking US law like it was going out of style the US "news" media gave him a pass because, because they didn't want another Watergate?

Watergate was supposed to be illustrative of the press doing their job, of catching crooked politicians. Watergate was touted as, "that shows the American system of justice works" when all it was was a major farce just like all the other pretend things the US does to carry on the biggest charade the world has ever seen.

The US media gave Reagan a free pass. What a grand farce the USA is!
Foofie

Reply Sun 13 Oct, 2013 08:39 am
@JTT,
JTT wrote:

Quote:
my source of news false propaganda

You got it from a US "news" source. Need anyone say more.

Did you know, Foofie, that when Reagan was torturing, raping and murdering Nicaraguans, when Reagan and his band of criminals were breaking US law like it was going out of style the US "news" media gave him a pass because, because they didn't want another Watergate?

Watergate was supposed to be illustrative of the press doing their job, of catching crooked politicians. Watergate was touted as, "that shows the American system of justice works" when all it was was a major farce just like all the other pretend things the US does to carry on the biggest charade the world has ever seen.

The US media gave Reagan a free pass. What a grand farce the USA is!

You still haven't given me news sources that would make me believe your facts are correct.
0 Replies