unemployed adult

Reply Fri 27 Sep, 2013 09:25 am
my son is unemployed and only income he has had this year is partial IRA funds so that he can pay for his student loan and household expenses. What ACA insurance will he be eligible for.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 685 • Replies: 1
No top replies

Reply Fri 25 Oct, 2013 03:26 pm
If he is under 26, you can put him on your plan. If he is single with no dependents (claims no one his taxes): (1) and makes under $15,281.70, then he could get in Medicaid if his state expanded the program. (2) If he makes under $28, 725 then he could get cost sharing to help pay deductibles, co-insurance and copays. (3) Income up to $45, 960 and he will qualify for tax credits to help pay for his premiums each month.
0 Replies

Related Topics

  1. Forums
  2. » unemployed adult
Copyright © 2023 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.03 seconds on 12/10/2023 at 01:57:28