Need help with finding the ACA Insurance Issuers by State please

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 09:26 am
Can anyone tell me where I can find which insurance carriers operate plans in each state’s ACA Healthcare Exchange? I’m a Medicaid biller for a hospital in Arkansas and it would be helpful for out-of-state billing in regards to correctly billing the right insurance. The states and number of carriers I am specifically looking for are: Louisiana - 7, Texas - 15, Mississippi - 3, Tennessee - 8, Missouri - 10, and Oklahoma - 10. I only know about United Healthcare for Louisiana. Any help with getting a list of these would be greatly appreciated as I can’t seem to find anything on them. Thanks in advance.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 0 • Views: 856 • Replies: 1
No top replies

jespah

Reply Thu 7 May, 2015 09:49 am
@Miyokorei,
I realize you're looking for a database, but you'd likely have to pay for one. In the meantime, try here - http://medicaid.gov/affordablecareact/affordable-care-act.html
and pull on the drop-down by state. It'll take a while, but once you're done, you likely won't have to do much again other than maintaining the list and updating it as needed.
0 Replies