Fun Friday Posts/Favorite TV Crushes?

Heeven

Reply Fri 20 Dec, 2002 02:00 pm
http://www.geocities.com/dimplesonline/gallery/tb/tb02.jpg

Hope this works - this is Eddie.
0 Replies

eoe

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 10:52 am
Ooooooo. I had such a big crush on Ron Glass who played Det. Harris on Barney Miller. His arrogance and the natty way he dressed just sent me over the edge. I thought he was just the coolest, classiest thing on TV.
0 Replies

ehBeth

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 11:03 am
Ernie on My Three Sons. I always loved those egghead guys.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 12:35 pm
William Shatner as Capt. James P. Kirk. Whenever he had a romantic interest they always used a camera technique that softened the light around the female paramour. Thus giving here the eternal glow of Captain Kirks love...
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 12:39 pm
Wilso, Heevan, have you ever noticed that Angie Harmon and her hubby look like they are brother and sister...
0 Replies

JoanneDorel

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 02:23 pm
http://www.thevirginian.net/images/A-NewTitlebar.jpg

I was a goner for this TV hero in my teens.
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 02:34 pm
Never seen him. I didn't even know her name 'til yesterday.
0 Replies

maximom

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 04:42 pm
Yes, Chris from Northern Exposure! Whoo hoo! And the dark haired young man from Homefront and that show where he received newspapers from the future... don't know his name! And Chandler from friends, Jeff Corwin (Personality, personality, personality!), Bill O'Reilly (Love the way he puts people in their place!), and Tony Soprano.......... Seems like I fall in love every time I turn the TV on!
0 Replies

flyboy804

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 05:06 pm
Sorry, Wilso, I fear the Giants' Jason Seahorn has first call on Angie Harmon. They had been having a rift, but I think it's all been smoothed over.
0 Replies

Gala

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 05:31 pm
Wilso, I went looking for a picture of Sehorn on the Web, but no luck.
0 Replies

Phoenix32890

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 06:12 pm
This was an early crush:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0VwDiAoQcXC6FmCcTyjHH1lA82mTmOWNS47DW3M*tLd5jWBX8B2MdyncCtECSnVLdh29EuqSs*swPcZel6t4IyTfzNJuhtclnpu8oqnXWxbpx5N3pETlxPcmVSiweyiFK/west_eastwood_rawhide.jpg?dc=4675402122470031167

This was a (much) later one:

http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0RgDcAnIVkQM1vlkoIIcJa4laqNDsdq1M9FHiTp80FmLLOA*E3gAiK9BLuOR4VkYMQMLGC677lbLI6f1xxUFGg1GehY9voACnPYXln1CTa4U/noth.jpg?dc=4675402122467988671
0 Replies

Wilso

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 06:26 pm
All this talk of a husband has kind of destroyed the fantasy!!!!!
0 Replies

bree

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 08:25 pm
I'm really dating myself here, but I had a crush on James Franciscus in "Mr. Novak", a TV show about a high school teacher that was on from 1963 to 1965. Around that time, most people my age had crushes on Richard Chamberlain in "Dr. Kildare", but I thought Franciscus was much cooler. Oddly enough, according to imbd (which I just looked at to jog my memory about when the series was on the air), Franciscus was the original choice to play Dr. Kildare, but had to bow out because of a scheduling conflict, which is how he ended up playing Mr. Novak instead.

Despite my avatar, I never had a crush on Desi Arnaz or (heaven forbid!) William Frawley.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 09:36 pm
Heh, I'm a sci-fi geek, so I've gotta go with Commander Charles "Trip" Tucker on Enterprise, played by Connor Trinneer.

Here's a pic: http://www.enterpriseuk.tv/infobase/bios/img/cast_trinneer.gif
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 09:43 pm
Oh, he's nice lookin'. Haven't seen that one yet.

Picard's still the best in my book. (So far.)

I liked Ed and Chris, but I actually liked Fleischman, too. (What was it about that show, eh?)

Ashton Kuchner is cute but TOO cute. And too young. (Wilso, isn't it silly how details like age and marital status get in the way of crushes? I mean, I'm not actually in the market. Although you'd prolly have a chance at ol' Angie, from what I've heard...)

Lesse -- I'm thinkin' of movie stars, not actual TV people. Oh, Ty on Trading Spaces, but he's a cliche already. (EVERYONE's in love with him.) Does Taye Diggs count? (Guest stint on Ally McBeal.) Will keep thinking... (a nice subject to think about, all things considered...)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 10:00 pm
Soz, I had a little crush on Fleischman too. That show really did have something. Wow.... miss it.

And, yep, Picard is one sexy bald man.
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 10:08 pm
I think it was the chemistry. Everyone seemed to be having fun, and there seemed to be actual sparks between Fleishmann and Maggie (for a long time, anyway), which is in short supply on sitcoms. I mean, have you seen "Good Morning Miami"? (or whatever it's called). Oy.
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 10:11 pm
I don't really watch tv (except for kids programing) anymore.

Good point about the chemistry - you're right, ALL the characters seemed to really be connected. Maybe that's what Seinfeld had too....
0 Replies

sozobe

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 10:13 pm
littlek wrote:
I don't really watch tv (except for kids programing) anymore.

Tell me about it... Shocked I watched the Miami thing once or twice, though, and it was groaningly bad. (And I've actually liked the main guy in some other things I've seen -- short but cute.)
0 Replies

littlek

Reply Sat 21 Dec, 2002 10:29 pm
I'm just glad the tiny tots are over the teletubbies
0 Replies