Amoh5

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 04:22 am
@manden,
You are at liberty to believe what you will...
manden

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 05:19 am
@Amoh5,
You can believe what you will , of course !
But what does it help you , if you don't have the truth !
I HAVE IT . I have contact to the real creator of the universe , the God of the
WHOLE mankind ( whose child the mankind is ) and who is NOT God of the
manmade religions ! ! !
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 05:23 am
@manden,
I will go with betting you are more then just dumb....you got to be a troll.
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 05:38 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
You know like I meant the Alpha and the Omega...I know they are the same that's why its a trinity for Christ sake...its an analogy. I like my version better.
no, I didn't know you believed in the trinity. I thought you knew I didn't. So why did you think I would embrace that analogy?

0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 05:52 am
@Amoh5,
Quote:
My interpretation on The Trinity(The Father, son and holy spirit) is that it refers to the physique of God Heavenly Father(the sky), Lord Jesus and the holy spirit of God Heavenly Father. That's what I think anyway...
I'm not sure whether you or Fil is giving the most 'Mumbo-Jumbo' here. The whole trinity thing rests on one factor: Are the Father and the Son and The Holy Spirit one single being or are they separate entities. If you don't have balls enough to take a stand just say so.

If I haven't made it clear before, I believe there are only 2 entities - the Father (God), and his Son - (Jesus). The Holy Spirit is the communications link between them (and us, if we choose).
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 05:58 am
@Amoh5,
Quote:
HIS FIRST COMMANDMENT: Love the spirit of God with all your heart, soul and mind. HIS SECOND COMMADMENT: Love one another as I have loved you
Now That was nicely said and is sufficient to fulfill everything else in the book, whether it is metaphoric, analogy, or even understood.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 06:06 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Quote:
@manden,
I will go with betting you are more then just dumb....you got to be a troll.
I don't think so. For whatever reason, mankind is coming under increased pressure and many are cracking under the strain. Unfortunately, manden probably believes what he is saying with all his heart.
0 Replies

Amoh5

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 06:22 am
@Leadfoot,
That is my stand, if you have read my posts close enough you would see that I have always said that Lord Jesus is the spirit of God or had the spirit of God in him. Therefore, the physique of God Heavenly Father(the sky), his spirit within Lord Jesus and the holy spirit which is literally God's spirit, are relative to each other, therefore they can be joined as one. The Father, the son and the holy spirit, I don't see anything complicated, mysterious or bad about the trinity concept...
manden

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 06:24 am
@Amoh5,
This typical corrupt and almost godless mankind !
Amoh5

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 06:29 am
@manden,
What do you know about Godliness?
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 06:29 am
Woohoo . . . religious bitch fight!
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 07:01 am
@Amoh5,
Quote:
Therefore, the physique of God Heavenly Father(the sky), his spirit within Lord Jesus and the holy spirit which is literally God's spirit, are relative to each other, therefore they can be joined as one.
Asside from all the hand waving about the physique (? WTF) of 'Father sky', and the double talk about naming the spirit alternately Father, being in the Son, and finally, literally God's spirit, then the 'relative' talk and then 'can be joined as one', Whew!, I guess that adds up to :

"They are all the same entity". Wouldn't it be easier and clearer just to say that?

Not that it's a big deal, I believe you understand everything God wants of you now. I see the jackals are circling to enjoy the 'cat fight' over this minor point, glad we were able to give them a good show.
manden

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 07:30 am
What I know about this mankind : since milleniums (almost) godless !

They pray to manmade idols ( of the religions ) or to nothing !

The effect is of course Z E R O !
0 Replies

Amoh5

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 07:35 am
@Leadfoot,
Like I said, the literature in the bible is obviously metaphorical, mythological and fairy tale-like and people probably think we are nutcases finding sense in it. But I'm not in it for the fairy tales, I'm in it for the moral guidance actually. I couldn't put all my trust in a character such as Sigmund Freud because people are always proned to imperfection...
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 07:48 am
@Amoh5,
And the relevance of Sigmund Freud to this conversation is...
manden

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 11:22 am
Are you afraid ot the truth ? That your nonsense comes out ?

That is the time to wake up ! To orientate at the true God , the real creator of

the universe , the God of the WHOLE mankind - not of the manmade idols

of the religions ! ! !
0 Replies

Amoh5

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 11:25 am
@Leadfoot,
Psychology perhaps? He did have some moral opinions I should think...analysis?
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 12:36 pm
@Amoh5,
Charles Manson (and everyone else on the planet) has moral opinions too, I just didn't see any reason to bring that up.
Amoh5

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 12:45 pm
@Leadfoot,
They are not renowned Human psychologists I would think?
Leadfoot

Reply Mon 15 Feb, 2016 12:56 pm
@Amoh5,
OK, so you respect his opinion. What did Sigmund have to say about 'the trinity'.