Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 04:43 am
Quote:
Frank Apisa said: You are assuming there were eyewitnesses...because some people said they were eyewitnesses.

How many eyewitnesses would you like mate?
Estimates put the population of Israel in Jesus's time at around 4 to 5 million plus a few thousand Roman garrison troops, that's a lot of eyeballs..Smile
After Jesus's execution 27 books were written about him (the New T) but NOBODY, not priests or people or Romans or talking parrots ever came forward to say "pack o' lies!"
That's because Jesus was too BIG to be faked!
You'll be trying to tell us next that Elvis never existed, right Elv?

"Uh-huh.."
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/elvis1.jpg
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 05:03 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Frank Apisa said: You are assuming there were eyewitnesses...because some people said they were eyewitnesses.

How many eyewitnesses would you like mate?
Estimates put the population of Israel in Jesus's time at around 4 to 5 million plus a few thousand Roman garrison troops, that's a lot of eyeballs..Smile
After Jesus's execution 27 books were written about him (the New T) but NOBODY, not priests or people or Romans or talking parrots ever came forward to say "pack o' lies!"
That's because Jesus was too BIG to be faked!
You'll be trying to tell us next that Elvis never existed, right Elv?

"Uh-huh.."
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/elvis1.jpg

Lots of assumptions there, but you are blinding yourself to them.

Okay...that is fine.

I don't blame you, since you actually think that disgusting god of the Bible is out to fry your butt.

MY SUGGESTION: Keep as low a profile as possible, Romeo. It is always the ass kissers who take the really long falls.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 05:16 am
Quote:
Frank Apisa said: you actually think that disgusting god of the Bible is out to fry your butt.
MY SUGGESTION: Keep as low a profile as possible, Romeo. It is always the ass kissers who take the really long falls.

God only fries the butts of murderers/thieves/perverts/liars etc..Smile
And we holy men don't do "low profiles" or "kiss ass"
"The Lord made my mouth a sharp sword, an arrow in his quiver" (Isaiah 49:1/2)

TWANGGG!!
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Throne-blood2_zps504561be.gif~original
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 05:30 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Frank Apisa said: you actually think that disgusting god of the Bible is out to fry your butt.

God only fries the butts of murderers/thieves/perverts/liars etc..Smile

Yeah. Cromwell thought that about Henry Tudor also...and you know how that worked out.

Keep sucking up...and if you are right that the monster exists, you will one day pay the price.

GOOD THING: At least we will get a chance to meet and chat.

Quote:
And we holy men don't do "low profiles" or "kiss ass"

Unfortunately..."kissing ass"is almost the only thing "holy men" do!

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 10:38 am
Quote:
Romeo said: God only fries the butts of murderers/thieves/perverts/liars etc.
Frank Apisa said to me: Yeah. Cromwell thought that about Henry Tudor also...and you know how that worked out.
Keep sucking up...and if you are right that the monster exists, you will one day pay the price...

Mate, you seem to be sticking up for murderers/thieves/perverts/liars etc, I hope you're not a wishy-washy handwringing lefty social worker!
I LIKE God because he's tough, and I'm tough too because I take after him..Smile
God says- “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/gods-dna-church-sml_zpsd267b622.jpg~original
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 11:08 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Romeo said: God only fries the butts of murderers/thieves/perverts/liars etc.
Frank Apisa said to me: Yeah. Cromwell thought that about Henry Tudor also...and you know how that worked out.
Keep sucking up...and if you are right that the monster exists, you will one day pay the price...

Mate, you seem to be sticking up for murderers/thieves/perverts/liars etc, I hope you're not a wishy-washy handwringing lefty social worker!
I LIKE God because he's tough, and I'm tough too because I take after him..Smile
God says- “I will be a Father to you, and you will be my sons and daughters" (2 Cor 6:14-18)

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/gods-dna-church-sml_zpsd267b622.jpg~original

You said that your god only fries the butts of murderers/thieves/perverts/liars etc.

I mentioned that Cromwell though Henry XIII did that also.

Didn't work out all that well for Cromwell.

If you are right that the monster exists...I doubt it will work out any better for you.

neologist

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 03:32 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
. . . If you are right that the monster exists...I doubt it will work out any better for you.
Indeed, the god Romeo publishes to us would seem such a monster. Let us hope none of us fall into his hands when all is said and done.
Think agape, Frank.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 10 Jul, 2014 03:59 pm
@neologist,
neologist wrote:

Frank Apisa wrote:
. . . If you are right that the monster exists...I doubt it will work out any better for you.
Indeed, the god Romeo publishes to us would seem such a monster. Let us hope none of us fall into his hands when all is said and done.
Think agape, Frank.

Agape it is, Neo. But keep a wary eye out for the wolf!
0 Replies

Enaj

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 03:35 pm
@MWal,
Quote:
Free will is for choosing between rice or milk, not good or evil. Evil has no free will.

Evil has nothing, it isn't a person with free will, but an action done by the free will of man, a wrong action over a good action.
0 Replies

Enaj

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 03:36 pm
@MWal,
Quote:
Too bad he died.

And good that he was resurrected.
MWal

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 05:19 pm
@Enaj,
But still, he died. Why die if you have resurrection magic.mwhy not just rejuvenate yourself so you never die.
neologist

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 05:57 pm
@MWal,
The entire Jewish law and the constant need for sacrifice was a prefigure of the one sacrifice, the only sacrifice, which would release mankind from death.

Had he not been willing to actually die, we could have no hope for the future. And, yes, he knew his father would resurrect him. But he could not resurrect himself.
MWal

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 06:10 pm
@neologist,
Yet we still die. If you want to save us you have to be the one to live for us.
neologist

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 06:24 pm
@MWal,
God's promise of indefinite life to Adam and Eve is a guarantee. His very name is a guarantee. Jehovah means "He who causes to become". He did not abandon his purpose when our first parents sinned. Read Genesis 3:15. You will see his promise to set things aright. Don't be misled by what seems an intolerable time for the promise to fulfill. After all, to a God who has been around since before time was evident, a few thousand years are but a day.
0 Replies

Enaj

Reply Fri 11 Jul, 2014 06:51 pm
@MWal,
Quote:
But still, he died. Why die if you have resurrection magic.mwhy not just rejuvenate yourself so you never die.

Because he died for our sins, as the bible says the wages of sin is death. And so Jesus died for our sins so that if we are faithful and obedient to God we would be resurrected to a new heaven and new earth for eternity, instead of remaining dead.
Frank Apisa

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 05:27 am
The idea that Adam and Eve "sinned" is an absurdity. They did something the god considered wrong or evil...but they had been denied the knowledge of the difference between right and wrong...between good and evil.

The part of the story that has them sinning...is so absurd, it is incredible that anyone buys into it.

The notion that there is a god that will forgive humans their sins...but only if they first torture and kill someone (especially the god's son) is similarly absurd.

MWal

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 06:56 am
@Enaj,
So God is a undertaker or death angel. He is only satisfied now with blood? Lol
neologist

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 09:43 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
The idea that Adam and Eve "sinned" is an absuqrdity. They did something the god considered wrong or evil...but they had been denied the knowledge of the difference between right and wrong...between good and evil.

The part of the story that has them sinning...is so absurd, it is incredible that anyone buys into it.

The notion that there is a god that will forgive humans their sins...but only if they first torture and kill someone (especially the god's son) is similarly absurd.
Apparently the meaning associated with Adam and Eve having been created perfect has escaped you.
neologist

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 09:44 am
@MWal,
To which god are you referring?
MWal

Reply Sat 12 Jul, 2014 10:03 am
@neologist,
The Passive man God. Time is always on our side, you'll see, no transgression means no death. Passive is a human nature that makes a all loving god.