Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 11:50 am
First the Earth gets clobbered bigtime-
"Wars, rumours of wars, false christs, earthquakes, famines, persecutions, darkened sun and moon, falling stars, shaken planets.
Pray that this will not take place in winter, because those will be days of distress unequaled from the beginning until now, and never to be equalled again.
If the Lord had not cut short those days, no one would survive.
Be on guard! Be alert! You do not know when that time will come.
What I say to you, I say to everyone: ‘Watch!"- Jesus of Nazareth, Mark ch 13

Then Jesus arrives to rescue all true christians from the battered Earth and transport them to paradise as he promised- "In my fathers house are many mansions, I'll be back to take you there with me" (John 14:2-6)

But for the crackpot cultists who prefer to be left behind on the earth with the murderers and thieves and rapists etc, that's their problem, it'll be sheer hell especially when the sun turns into a red giant..Wink
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/sun-redgiant_zpse1bff226.jpg~original
Herald

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 11:50 am
@neologist,
Quote:
"he who causes to become"

"he who causes to become" - Jehovah.
This is simply a play upon words and has nothing to do with the real story about God and the prophets (if there has been a 'real story' in the sense of something plausible standing behind the visions of the prophets).
Most scholars believe "Jehovah" to be a late (c. 1100 CE) hybrid form derived by combining the Latin letters JHVH with the vowels of Adonai, but there is evidence that the Jehovah form of the Tetragrammaton may have been in use in Semitic and Greek phonetic texts and artifacts from Late Antiquity (5th c. B.C.).
What about the time before that? The human species is from 1 BN years on the Earth.
Frank Apisa

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 11:51 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Setanta wrote:
Quote:
If this clown ever wants to commit suicide, all he has to do is jump from the top of his ego. He'll die of starvation on the way down

Funny you should say that mate, yes my intellect is certainly awesome and towering, i simply move into forums and take over..Smile

Are you going to do that here at some point?

Will you let us know when you have done it?
Herald

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 12:04 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Quote:
As the ever-growing sun becomes a huge orange giant star, dominating the sky, the surface of Earth will glow with a red heat and mountains will begin to melt.

This thing with the Sun is on schedule in 1 BN years. I am not sure that we will manage to survive that long.
This thing with the melting rock is well said, but what is your Plan B on the issue?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 12:05 pm
@Herald,
The Tetragrammaton was used by Moses in his writings, 16th century BCE. He avers the name to have been in use from antediluvian times, though no corresponding records exist.

But his unchangeable purpose was re affirmed many times by subsequent bible writers. For example:
"For just as the pouring rain descends, and the snow, from the heavens and does not return to that place, unless it actually saturates the earth and makes it produce and sprout, and seed is actually given to the sower and bread to the eater, 11 so my word that goes forth from my mouth will prove to be. It will not return to me without results, but it will certainly do that in which I have delighted, and it will have certain success in that for which I have sent it." (Isaiah 55 10:11)
Herald

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 12:07 pm
@neologist,
It doesn't matter which is the century. Whatever the sentury might be, it is negligible in comparison to 1000 mya.
neologist

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 12:09 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Setanta wrote:
If this clown ever wants to commit suicide, all he has to do is jump from the top of his ego. He'll die of starvation on the way down
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
Funny you should say that mate, yes my intellect is certainly awesome and towering, i simply move into forums and take over..Smile
Frank Apisa wrote:

Thank you for putting this into perspective, Frank.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 12:12 pm
@Herald,
Herald wrote:
It doesn't matter which is the century. Whatever the sentury might be, it is negligible in comparison to 1000 mya.
I really cannot follow your time stream. If Jehovah is God now, He has been all along.
neologist

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 12:14 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
I see the resident felon has returned.
Did you get pinched for the illegal weapon yet?
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 02:35 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:
But for the crackpot cultists who prefer to be left behind on the earth with the murderers and thieves and rapists etc, that's their problem, it'll be sheer hell especially when the sun turns into a red giant.
I expect we will see the fulfilment of Revelation 21:1 by then. Remember? "New heavens and new earth"? Don't expect to see any unrepentant sinners there, though God does forgive in a large way.
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 08:53 pm
Romeo asserted:
Quote:
i simply move into forums and take over

Frank Apisa wrote:
Quote:

Listen mate:- hmmmmmmmmm...hmmmmmmmmm...hmmmmmmmmm..
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/predee.jpg~original
That unearthly low-pitched hum you hear is me pulsating with spiritual power like a power station, it's a trait all we holy men share-
"Our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with POWER"-1 Thess 1:5
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of POWER"- 2 Tim 1:7
"I am full of POWER, judgement and might by the spirit of the Lord"- (Micah 3:8)
"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world...they have divine POWER to demolish strongholds"- 2 Cor 10:4
"Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty POWER" (Ephesians 6:10)
"After Jesus spent the night in prayer,everybody tried to touch him because POWER was coming from him"- Luke 6:12-19
Jesus said - "Someone touched me, I know that POWER has gone out from me."- Luke 8:46

So in answer to your question, my awesome power has already taken over the forum by infiltrating into its darkest heathen recesses, nooks and crannies..Smile

"Aiieee! he has the Power!"
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/part2.jpg~original
Herald

Reply Tue 1 Oct, 2013 09:32 pm
@neologist,
Quote:
If Jehovah is God now, He has been all along.

1. This is not true. 'Before' Jehovah there have been Amun Rah, and long before that Mother Geb (this is the most distant 'event horizon' of known written evidences).
2. If Jehovah is God as a result of the transliteration of JHVH (from Latin) there has been no Jehovah before the appearance of the Latin ... and JHVH ... at earliest in the late Ancient period (5th c. B.C.)
3. If there has been God before that, there is no guarantee that this God and Jehovah are one and the same being ... or super-being or whatever.
4. We don't know what/who God is, let alone of what He/She/It is capable ... and how much omnipotent, omniscient & omnipresent He/She/It might be.
5. With or without God, right now we are in a deep sh't, and it is much more important to specify how deep the sh't is ... and how far it may go, intead of making speculations of who is God ... and who He/She/It might have been.
neologist

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2013 12:23 am
@Herald,
There is a lot of stuff here without citations, so I will deal with only one.
Herald wrote:
. . .2. If Jehovah is God as a result of the transliteration of JHVH (from Latin) there has been no Jehovah before the appearance of the Latin ... and JHVH ... at earliest in the late Ancient period (5th c. B.C.). . .
I'm not speaking of JHVH, I'm speaking of yod, heh, waw, heh, the Tetragrammaton written by Moses in the 16th century BCE.
https://encrypted-tbn2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSpNjLurO8A8Ur4laQH6fQdcxbO6QZWdopAxX2Rpc_xgAFuNEfyowMoses wrote of earlier times. While it is true that no earlier documents exist, Yahweh or Jehovah is the name Jesus referred to in the expression "hallowed be thy name"

You would have to provide more than just your asseverations to demonstrate the true God to be any other than Jehovah.
Frank Apisa

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2013 03:18 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Romeo asserted:
Quote:
i simply move into forums and take over

Frank Apisa wrote:
Quote:

Listen mate:- hmmmmmmmmm...hmmmmmmmmm...hmmmmmmmmm..
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/predee.jpg~original
That unearthly low-pitched hum you hear is me pulsating with spiritual power like a power station, it's a trait all we holy men share-
"Our gospel came to you not simply with words, but also with POWER"-1 Thess 1:5
"For God did not give us a spirit of timidity, but a spirit of POWER"- 2 Tim 1:7
"I am full of POWER, judgement and might by the spirit of the Lord"- (Micah 3:8)
"The weapons we fight with are not the weapons of the world...they have divine POWER to demolish strongholds"- 2 Cor 10:4
"Be strong in the Lord and in his mighty POWER" (Ephesians 6:10)
"After Jesus spent the night in prayer,everybody tried to touch him because POWER was coming from him"- Luke 6:12-19
Jesus said - "Someone touched me, I know that POWER has gone out from me."- Luke 8:46

So in answer to your question, my awesome power has already taken over the forum by infiltrating into its darkest heathen recesses, nooks and crannies..Smile"Aiieee! he has the Power!"
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/part2.jpg~original

Be sure to let us know if you ever do take over...or if you ever make a real move toward taking over.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2013 03:40 am
That clown sounds like some dorky teenager who is basically whoring for attention online, because no one in real life pays any attention to him (her, it, whatever).
IRFRANK

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2013 06:05 am
@Setanta,
I agree and I fear we are feeding it.
Romeo Fabulini

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2013 06:36 am
I began this sensational thread by titling it "Is Jesus God?", and those three little words have generated enough power to fuel it to a current amazing 11 pages and set forum members rocking and rolling with delight as it branches out into a host of off-topic discussionas, such is my awesome power..Smile
For example people are now talking some nonsense about God's name being "Jehovah", ha ha!

The fact is, God is too BIG to have a name, and any attempt to give him one by cultists is demeaning to him.
The word Yahweh/Jehovah simply translates as 'I am', which was told to Moses when he spoke with God at the burning bush-
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/moses-bush.gif

"And Moses said unto God, Behold, when I come unto the children of Israel, and shall say unto them, The God of your fathers hath sent me unto you; and they shall say to me, What is his name? what shall I say unto them?
And God said unto Moses, I AM THAT I AM: and he said, Thus shalt thou say unto the children of Israel, I AM hath sent me unto you" (Exodus 3:13:14)

VID: pick it up at 2:28
http://youtu.be/vtikVviiK8g

Romeo Fabulini, he shoots, he scores!..Smile
http://imageshack.us/a/img51/7025/zu1s.jpg
neologist

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2013 10:17 am
@IRFRANK,
Setanta wrote:
That clown sounds like some dorky teenager who is basically whoring for attention online, because no one in real life pays any attention to him (her, it, whatever).
IRFRANK wrote:
I agree and I fear we are feeding it.
Mea Culpa.
I apologize for my error here. If I stay away for a while, perhaps my sin will be cleansed.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2013 11:33 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo you'll have to excuse the Average Clod (me) who is simply confused by the q, supposing Jesus animal like us but God as some sort of powerful being that created it all and still runs it to some extent

If you're asking, does he occupy some special niche, then yes, replies the apodictical existential pantheist, we all do
0 Replies

Herald

Reply Wed 2 Oct, 2013 11:53 am
@neologist,
Quote:
You would have to provide more than just your asseverations to demonstrate the true God

I have no evidences to present ... for there are so much evidences and they are so contradictory that I don't know where to start from.
The things that are for sure is that we are here (on the Earth) from 1 BN years and that there are no evidences about God (whoever or whatever it might have been) ... earlier than 12 500 years ago (which in comparison to 1 BN years is negligible).
One cannot make a backward in time inference that:
IF God existed 12 500 years ago
AND if God is omnipotent, omniscient & omnipresent ... & immortal (which has never been proven BTW)
THEN God must have existed 1 BN years ago.
This logical inference is simply not valid ... by many reasons.
0 Replies