Do You Care What the Professor Thinks About Race In America?

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 09:25 pm
This being professor Obama, the thug who has spent years pissing all over the constitution and generally acting like a petulant little twerp. I hear he is going to perform a big speach on Wed.

Do you care? Why or why not.

No, because I have not one minute more for this asshole who is absolutely positively sure that he knows better then me how I should live, and is willing to put the government that he runs to work making sure that I comply, all while continually lying to anyone who is fool enough to still listen to him.

**** Obama. He needs to shut his mouth and start listening to the people for a change.

roger

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 11:29 pm
@hawkeye10,
Maybe he is listening. We (collectively) voted him in, and the second time, we (collectively) did it again, and hardly claim ignorance.
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 11:48 pm
@roger,
What's this "we" kemosabe?
Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sat 24 Aug, 2013 11:49 pm
@hawkeye10,
No

Apparently this is too short an answer for the hamster and so...

No I do not.
0 Replies

contrex

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 12:35 am
Bunch of stupid sore losers. Wankers. (except Roger)
hawkeye10

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 12:49 am
@contrex,
contrex wrote:

Bunch of stupid sore losers. Wankers. (except Roger)

I am not convinced that interest in an Obama lecture on race is decided by political affiliation, and even if it was we would still need to hear from the independents.
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 12:55 am
Wow Roger, contrex has given you a thumbs up!

Don't you feel honored?
0 Replies

roger

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 01:30 am
@Finn dAbuzz,
We, as a group of voters. Don't like him? Didn't vote for him? He's ours, anyway. Can we learn from the experience? Of course we can, but we won't.
Foofie

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 05:43 am
I don't listen to Obama for the same reason I do not go to any houses of worship. In both instances I would likely feel that I am getting a sermon. I do not need to be sermonized by someone that does not see the world/society from my viewpoint. Not that my viewpoint is correct, but it is my view point, so why should I listen to someone that has a quite different viewpoint, especially since I grew up being taught positive things, in school, about my viewpoint. So, society is just balkanized today, as compared to years ago, it seems, and I do not have to join the current bandwagon of someone who might not subscribe to the world, as it was, when I was growing up.

I can adapt, but I do not have to convert. And, I do not have to forfeit a baseball game on radio for a sermon.
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 06:59 am
Quote:

Actions do speak louder than words. Since Mr. Obama never did ( as far as I can tell ) very much to help ease the racial problems of the State of Illinois, in particular the great City of Chicago, I'd say that the absence of Obama action in these two areas speaks volumes.

If Mr Obama couldn't ease racial tensions in Illinois or even in Chicago, how could anyone really think that this man could do anything about the racial problems of the USA?

I don't and I never did.

0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 07:25 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

Simple answer: No.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 07:50 am
@hawkeye10,
Quote:

Obunga clearly thinks talking about race can save his sorry ass from having to talk about the dozen or so major scandals floating around him...
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Sun 25 Aug, 2013 07:53 am
@contrex,
low information voter.....
0 Replies

Finn dAbuzz

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 04:36 pm
@roger,
I didn't ask for a chronic health condition, but I got it. I guess it's mine but it doesn't mean I have to like it, let alone gracefully accept it. Foolish me, I keep seeking relief from it.

I suppose there are lots of things to learn from Obama being elected, but I can't think of any that are encouraging.
0 Replies

gungasnake

Reply Wed 28 Aug, 2013 05:04 pm
http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a319/fladj11/July%202013/odogfight.png
0 Replies