Were has the days of showing some respect gone to?!

MGSfan

Reply Tue 6 Aug, 2013 11:33 pm
I am 14 and at a young age I was tought to be kind and respectful to Elderly people,Women,and everyone in general even to say "Hello how are you" and "Have a nice day"To my teachers but what I don't understand is when someone who is 13,14,15 what ever young age be super disrespectful to teacher and the elderly just today I saw som guy curse at a old women and told her to get the **** out his on the side walk and in my classroom I see them giving teachers a hard time curseing at them calling them names say how the teaher is lucky that there working in the first place and while geting out my school I see them yelling at there parents,I see them calling the girlfriends bitches right in there face even calling them stupid sluts and how lucky they are to be with them,and my questin is what happend to your parents teaching you right from wrong my grandparents said that it used to be that everyone showed respect but that its gone now so what happend to all that and were has it gone!?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 1 • Views: 1,022 • Replies: 5
No top replies

fresco

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 05:00 am
@MGSfan,
...the same place as your grammar and spelling.
MGSfan

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 05:38 am
@fresco,
Give me a break I typed it fast.
0 Replies

scarlet01

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 06:05 am
@MGSfan,
Can't say where it has gone but it's nice to see young people such as you with good values. Stay the way you are, it takes all kinds of people to make this world. What you say is very profound but that's the way it is. I am sure your parents are proud of you. And forget the typos.
MGSfan

Reply Wed 7 Aug, 2013 06:44 am
@scarlet01,
Thank you that means alot to me.By the way the reason for the typos is because I was typing fast,which I am not use to,but still thank you very much.
OmSigDAVID

Reply Thu 8 Aug, 2013 08:49 am
@MGSfan,
What is your first language ?

Where were u born ?

David
0 Replies