too little, or too much intelligence?

edgarblythe

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 09:53 am
my new counting the daisies thread shows just how destructive those other guys are, while we be more civilized
0 Replies

Joeblow

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 10:19 am
Phoenix - yes....I hear you.

For me it was the '70's, primarily due to the psychodelics...more than one way to *blow up*
..more than enough stupidity to go around.

Edgarblythe - This is an edit - I thought you had added your remarks as a tongue and cheek comment on the notion of "us and them."

I just saw the clip.

Sad
0 Replies

Marts

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 10:59 am
Phoenix32890 wrote:

The attack at Falujah is a glaring example of the behavior of savages, although there are plenty of horrible examples in sophisticated, metropolitan areas. (Check out any bar fight on any Saturday night.)

This I happened to record from a direct satellite feed. Before any studio editing. Mans inhumanity to man at it's worst. The kind of stuff nightmares are made of. Total depravity Mad

Ciao ciao - Marts
0 Replies

Thalion

Reply Sat 3 Apr, 2004 12:39 pm
The problem is that technology-wise we're developing very quickly, but unfortunately this technology is available to anyone, even the ignorant barbaric people who want to use it for ill. We wouldn't have any problem if it wasn't for these stupid radicals.
0 Replies

paulaj

Reply Mon 5 Apr, 2004 08:59 pm
Re: too little, or too much intelligence?
0 Replies