0
   

Angela Corey's team reportedly destroyed evidence in Zimmerman trial

 
 
Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 10:24 am
http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/conscience-realist/2013/jul/22/angela-coreys-team-reportedly-destroyed-evidence-z/

Quote:

FLORIDA, July 22, 2013 — During George Zimmerman’s trial for second-degree murder, and later manslaughter, computer analyst Richard Connor was called to testify for the defense.

His testimony was eventually stricken from the record by Judge Debra Nelson, but has nonetheless allowed for some startling discoveries. Chief among these is that Trayvon Martin’s cellular phone belonged to an account owned by his mother, Sybrina Fulton.

The Conservative Tree House, a popular blog which has provided detailed coverage of the Martin shooting’s aftermath, uncovered some troubling information related to this.

Citing a video recording from the trial, blogger Sundance declares that “it was not, as previously stated by the [Martin family lawyers], Tracy Martin accessing his own phone records on 3/17/12 which could have revealed “Dee Dee”. Another BIG lie.

“It is also important to note who is making this assertion. The State. They are doing this to cloud the phone ownership, even though their own case is resting on the reliability of the phone records as it relates to Rachel Jeantel.”
He goes on to remark that “the account ownership begs perhaps the bigger question: When Benjamin Crump passed out partial phone records to the media on 3/20/12, they included the name of the account owner as Tracy Martin. How is this possible on the printed detail if the phone was actually under the account of Sybrina Fulton?”

Sundance states that “(i)f you listen closely to the Richard Conner testimony you realize what he has found. The phone deletions were made around all of the attributes which would have affected the considerations in this case about character and reputation.”

This does not include pornographic images located on Martin’s phone. They were hidden so well that a special computer program would be necessary to find them.

Sundance later tells that “Conner is outlining a very specific educated thesis that the phone was scrubbed of damning evidence after death. Meaning somehow a person intentionally removed, “deleted”, the data.
“Obviously, [Mantei] objects when Conner is going there with his explanations – but the implication is crystal clear. If the state of Florida retained custody of that phone – then someone from FDLE, or in association with the chain of evidence, deleted the data.”

This is an extremely serious allegation. What Sundance says next is even more serious, though: The deleted data was “missing in the State’s discovery to the defense until June 4th. And even after that time, the essential summary of data, which was included in a written report, was devoid of mention to this specific data file of deleted evidence.

“What does this mean? It lends to only one Occam’s Razor explanation: The STATE prosecutorial team intentionally deleted, the data, then delivered a partial file with the non-deleted data, then at the last minute before trial delivered the full data set, but omitted the deleted data from the written report summarizing the entire “bin” file.”
The office of Angela Corey, which prosecuted Zimmerman, has not yet issued a response to TCTH’s reportage.


Read more: http://communities.washingtontimes.com/neighborhood/conscience-realist/2013/jul/22/angela-coreys-team-reportedly-destroyed-evidence-z/#ixzz2aXx9dGHa
Follow us: @wtcommunities on Twitter
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 0 • Views: 1,846 • Replies: 39
No top replies

 
boomerang
 
  1  
Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 12:08 pm
I don't understand why anything on his phone, besides who he was talking to at the time he was killed, is important in this case.
Rockhead
 
  2  
Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 12:43 pm
@boomerang,
they (gunga nad his pals) are trying to smear Trayvon and make him out to be a thug.

so he deserved to be shot...
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 01:16 pm
@Rockhead,
That jury had a right to know how much of a thug he was.
raprap
 
  2  
Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 01:39 pm
@gungasnake,
If the public knew what an alcoholic, drug addicted, draft dodging thug George 'the lesser' Bush was they would have never considered him for POTUS, right Ganja.

Rap
0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 02:40 pm
http://media.washtimes.com/media/community/viewpoint/entry/2013/07/23/angela_corey_AP-latest-fix_s640x427.jpg?73b8e21685896c3f2859310aaa5adb253919b641

Even looks like a pig....
0 Replies
 
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 02:45 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
boomerang wrote:
I don't understand why anything on his phone, besides who he was talking to at the time he was killed, is important in this case.

they (gunga nad his pals) are trying to smear Trayvon and make him out to be a thug.
so he deserved to be shot...

Not "deserved" to be shot.

The point is just to make it that much clearer that Trayvon was the aggressor, and Zimmerman was merely defending himself as best he could.


Though it does look like the neighborhood dodged a bullet.

What if, when Trayvon got hopped up on Angel Dust and started breaking into houses later that night, he'd broken into a house where the family was home?

It could have been really ugly.
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 02:46 pm
@boomerang,
The claim is that the state was criminally hiding data from the defense, which they had a legal obligation to turn over.

Quote:

Sundance states that “(i)f you listen closely to the Richard Conner testimony you realize what he has found. The phone deletions were made around all of the attributes which would have affected the considerations in this case about character and reputation.”

This does not include pornographic images located on Martin’s phone. They were hidden so well that a special computer program would be necessary to find them.

Sundance later tells that “Conner is outlining a very specific educated thesis that the phone was scrubbed of damning evidence after death. Meaning somehow a person intentionally removed, “deleted”, the data.

“Obviously, [Mantei] objects when Conner is going there with his explanations – but the implication is crystal clear. If the state of Florida retained custody of that phone – then someone from FDLE, or in association with the chain of evidence, deleted the data.”

This is an extremely serious allegation. What Sundance says next is even more serious, though: The deleted data was “missing in the State’s discovery to the defense until June 4th. And even after that time, the essential summary of data, which was included in a written report, was devoid of mention to this specific data file of deleted evidence.

0 Replies
 
gungasnake
 
  2  
Reply Tue 30 Jul, 2013 05:15 pm


0 Replies
 
raprap
 
  1  
Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 12:24 am
http://dancingczars.files.wordpress.com/2013/03/230361d1332844611-unarmed-orlando-teen-killed-volunteer-watch-trayvon-recent-thug-zimmerman.jpg

Right Oraboy and GanjaSnaKKKe!!!

Rap
0 Replies
 
raprap
 
  2  
Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 12:30 am
@oralloy,
Or what if Travon was not being hassled by a self appointed wanna-be-a-copadoodle and he'd gone home and watched 'The Walking Dead" with his father.

Oraboy! You're playing a GlenBeckian wanna be strawman. It doesn't wash--bub!

Rap
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 07:46 am
@raprap,
Quote:
Or what if Travon was not being hassled by a self appointed wanna-be-a-copadoodle and he'd gone home and watched 'The Walking Dead" with his father.


What if Al Capone had become a priest?

Back in the real world.... If GZ hadn't croaked Trayvon, most likely is that Trayvon would have broken into one of those houses he was casing later that evening and other people might easily have been hurt or killed.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 02:30 pm
@gungasnake,

raprap wrote:
Or what if Travon was not being hassled by a self appointed wanna-be-a-copadoodle

What's this "if" business? Zimmerman was not hassling Trayvon. And there is no such thing as a "wanna-be cop". That's just a meaningless term the Freedom Haters made up to demonize people who defend themselves.


raprap wrote:
and he'd gone home and watched 'The Walking Dead" with his father.

If that had been Trayvon's interest, then he would not have been out acquiring the ingredients to brew his incredibly messed up drugs, would not have been out casing homes to break into, and would not have been out assaulting Zimmerman.

If that had been Trayvon's interest, he'd still be alive.


gungasnake wrote:
What if Al Capone had become a priest?

Exactly, and well said as usual.
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 02:38 pm
@gungasnake,
gungasnake wrote:
Back in the real world.... If GZ hadn't croaked Trayvon, most likely is that Trayvon would have broken into one of those houses he was casing later that evening and other people might easily have been hurt or killed.

That Dextromethorphan stuff that Trayvon was taking is really messed up.

It is a dissociative hallucinogen just like Angel Dust:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dissociative

It has the same mechanism of action in the brain that Angel Dust has:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/NMDA_receptor_antagonist

And it is commonly referred to on the street as "Poor Man's PCP":
http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/dxm/dxm_article1.shtml
http://www.deadiversion.usdoj.gov/drug_chem_info/dextro_m/dextro_m.pdf (PDF)
raprap
 
  2  
Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 06:59 pm
@oralloy,
Oraboy--you are arguing a strawman--not the topic. Your debating skills are sophomoric.

GanjaSnaKKKe I guess you can sweeten ice tea with skittles and get a severe sugar high.

To GangaSnaKKKe and Oraboy.

If your gonna play shoulda, coulda, woulda If Zimmerman hadn't instigated the incident as an action as a ignoramouswannabeacopsicle, Travon ,the alleged 'thug' could well still be eating skittles and drinking ice tea tonight.

Zimmerman, although court innocent, shall always be considered responsible for Travon's untimely death. Whatever you whine about shall never change that FACT.

If I was to play shoulda, coulda, woulda I hope Zimmerman loses his gottacarryagun attitude before he kills again.

Rap
McGentrix
 
  1  
Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 07:45 pm
@raprap,
That's silly. Most non-thugs do not confront people following them at night, in the rain. Most non-thug-wanna-be's would hurry home or find a public place to seek shelter. They don't hide in a bush and ambush the person following them. That's something a criminal wanna-be does.

So, play all the word games you want, but Trayvon is hardly innocent in his own death.
Rockhead
 
  1  
Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 07:49 pm
@oralloy,
how did you get so much street cred, oralboy?

Rolling Eyes
oralloy
 
  0  
Reply Wed 31 Jul, 2013 08:27 pm
@Rockhead,
Rockhead wrote:
how did you get so much street cred, oralboy?
Rolling Eyes

Didn't I mention just a few days back how your big problem is that you use name-calling where you should be using a factual argument?

Anyway, what's this street cred nonsense? I doubt I have any such thing. (I do have World of Warcraft cred though, if that counts for anything. Mr. Green)

However, I think common wisdom on the street is that if you are brewing up a Drank/Lean concoction, you absolutely want to find cough syrup with Codeine in it. Using syrup with Dextromethorphan is generally regarded as "completely nuts".

Trayvon, on the other hand, was trying to find ever-higher doses of Dextromethorphan. He was only interested in Codeine because he was stupid enough to think it was a more potent form of Dextromethorphan.

You only turn to stuff like Angel Dust if you find that large doses of LSD are not quite screwing your brain over harshly enough, and you are looking for something that will beat your brain to death once and for all.
gungasnake
 
  1  
Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 12:22 am
@McGentrix,
George Zimmerman was not following anybody. He'd lost sight of Martin, gotten the street # he wanted, and was walking back to his car.
0 Replies
 
Rockhead
 
  1  
Reply Thu 1 Aug, 2013 12:27 am
@oralloy,
you're a drug counselor now?

I think you have no clue about common wisdom or the street...
 

Related Topics

 
  1. Forums
  2. » Angela Corey's team reportedly destroyed evidence in Zimmerman trial
Copyright © 2019 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.05 seconds on 04/25/2019 at 04:28:27