KNOWLEDGE

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 11:20 am
i want to get knowledge of basic things to grow in study.

farmerman

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 11:22 am
@greatbhawna003,
you will need knowledge seeds.
0 Replies

dalehileman

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 12:12 pm
@greatbhawna003,
Man's reply above, Great, is highly pertinent

It might help if without revealing anything critical to your ID you could tell us something about yourself; age, sex, nat'l, ed., relig, motives, fam, etc
Ragman

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 01:25 pm
@dalehileman,
Why? Who cares? What diff does it make to anyone here? Personally, I'd not keep asking people 'cause that's what most people feel invasive. People come here to ask info not reveal more info than they really want.
Lustig Andrei

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 02:27 pm
@Ragman,
Who cares? Dale seems to care about very little else. These are standard questions he asks of complete strangers. Don't ask me why.
Ragman

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 02:58 pm
@Lustig Andrei,
That's why I asked Dale.
0 Replies

neologist

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 03:28 pm
@greatbhawna003,
Search the contributions of those sages who have responded to your inquiry, dear pilgrim.
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 03:44 pm
@neologist,
Oh...

...well then I'd better post.

Tell me, Great (I hope I can call you that), what knowledge in particular do you seek?

I happen to be an expert on "I do not know very much"...and can help you in that area.
0 Replies

Debacle

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 04:33 pm
@greatbhawna003,
Most welcome, bwana.

If it's knowledge you're after you've come to a good place. We have all sorts available: how to make a fire or put one out; how to boil an egg or lay one; the many ways to skin a cat or a neighbor, etc., etc.

Admittedly, there are a few things we don't have too good a grip on as yet; for instance, we haven't quite settled the matter of who wrote the works of Shakespeare, nor whether one has the power to end a thread. But of most facts, figures and modus operandi, both rational and irrational, we have a goodly supply to dispose of.

However, a word of caution: if it's wisdom you seek, that's a horse from a different remuda. As some Greek put it: "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing." Therefore you might consider, as I did, that it's best to quit while you're ahead.

0 Replies

cherrie

Reply Thu 11 Jul, 2013 06:18 pm
@greatbhawna003,
Why do you want to grow them in the study?

You would be better off growing them in the kitchen where it's usually warmer.

Also try to position them near a window so they get natural light.
0 Replies

Rickoshay75

Reply Tue 28 Jan, 2014 07:07 pm
@greatbhawna003,
I want to get knowledge of basic things to grow in study. >>

All that will get you is academic knowledge, OK for teachers, but not for expanding your experiences, the only real way to gain more usable knowledge.

What we think, or what we know, or what we believe is, in the end, of little consequence. The only consequence is WHAT WE DO.
John Ruskin (1819 - 1900)
0 Replies