THANK HUMANS THERE ARE HUMANS, BECAUSE...

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 08:39 am
...because according to the religious non-dualists and Buddhists here in A2K...without them, there would be no universe.

Thank Humans we came along (not sure where from), but apparently before us, there really was no universe. We had to give our approval, concent, and agreement for it to BE...at least according to the religious non-dualists and Buddhists here in A2K.

Like the ultra conservative Christians...there apparently were no dinosaurs, or if there were, they did not live before Humans.

There was nothing living before Humans came along.

Apparently, according to the religious non-dualists and Buddhists ...there are no living creatures out in our galaxy...or in the universe outside our galaxy. We Humans are so essential to existence, being, and REALITY...there cannot be.

Jesus H. Christ...how on Earth in this day and age can anything even remotely approaching this kind of thinking still be going on?

farmerman

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 10:59 am
@Frank Apisa,
Jesus Frank, just because there were no people to call tem blueberries does not mean that blueberries didn't exist. You are being cute right?

Too much golfing in the Hot Bayonne Sun?
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 11:11 am
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Jesus Frank, just because there were no people to call tem blueberries does not mean that blueberries didn't exist. You are being cute right?

Too much golfing in the Hot Bayonne Sun?

I was being sarcastic, FM. You can ask Fresco, JL, and ci to explain if you want, but I wouldn't advise it! Wink
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 11:12 am
@Frank Apisa,
I hear that blueberries called themselves pimplecherries before humans came about and decided to arrogantly name them blueberries. Surprised Wink
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 11:14 am
@tsarstepan,
tsarstepan wrote:

I hear that blueberries called themselves pimplecherries before humans came about and decided to arrogantly name them blueberries. Surprised Wink

I asked a blueberry...and he moved his eyebrows up and down, assumed a Groucho Marx voice, and said: You can call me anything except late for dinner.

I told him that was stale!
0 Replies

BillRM

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 11:27 am
I myself feel sorry for all the cats who had live before the great cat goddess created the human race to take care of them giving human a completely irrational desire to feed and shelter and to develop the means to provide health care for them.

Anyone who on leaving their homes to go to work last sight was cats laying on their backs with their paws up in the air will know the real reason for the human race.
Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 11:31 am
Hmmm . . . no one seems to be rising to the bait. Sad, that . . .
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 11:40 am
@BillRM,
BillRM wrote:

I myself feel sorry for all the cats who had live before the great cat goddess created the human race to take care of them giving human a completely irrational desire to feed and shelter and to develop the means to provide health care for them.

Anyone who on leaving their homes to go to work last sight was cats laying on their backs with their paws up in the air will know the real reason for the human race.

If you can boil these two long sentences down, I bet you can make an insane killing selling the abridged sentiment on t-shirts! BillRM, the world's next t-shirt millionaire! Surprised Wink Heck! I'd buy one! Razz
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 12:24 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Hmmm . . . no one seems to be rising to the bait. Sad, that . . .

If you think that, Setanta, you are ignoring the subtleties of this thread.

If any of them could come up with a scenario that has REALITY being not-objective, they would proclaim it to the world in large letters and red color.

They can’t…and each suggestion they have made based on their belief system of subjectivity…ends up being the objective REALITY.

They’ve chosen to defend the indefensible.

Silence speaks volumes at times, Setanta…and here it is like a rock concert center stage!

Their silence IS, in effect, better than "rising to the bait."
farmerman

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 12:30 pm
@Frank Apisa,
yawn, The superior intellect of one Frank the Apisa, is jaw dropping awesome. Atleast I don't have ta play golf in Bayonne.

Remember that Homo heidelbergensis is the common ancestor of pitchers in both the Yankees and the Braves, and he wasn't a human
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 12:40 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

yawn, The superior intellect of one Frank the Apisa, is jaw dropping awesome. Atleast I don't have ta play golf in Bayonne.

Remember that Homo heidelbergensis is the common ancestor of pitchers in both the Yankees and the Braves, and he wasn't a human

Sorry about whatever is bothering you, FM...you really do not spell it out very clearly.

I have no idea of what that "superior intellect" nonsense was about, but I already acknowledged that I am not the sharpest tool in this shed. If you think I am touting my superior intellect...you are (carrying the analogy further) way off base.

If you've just got a bug up your ass...fine. I understand. But if you are suggesting that something I've said (or everything I've said) is incorrect...let's talk about it.
BillRM

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 12:41 pm
@tsarstepan,
Quote:
If you can boil these two long sentences down, I bet you can make an insane killing selling the abridged sentiment on t-shirts! BillRM, the world's next t-shirt millionaire! Heck! I'd buy one!

With a picture of a cat laying on a bed with it paws up in the air.
0 Replies

farmerman

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 12:44 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Its too fuckin hot to even type, Im gonna go find a pool, or whatever it was called before they didn't exist
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 12:51 pm
@farmerman,
farmerman wrote:

Its too fuckin hot to even type, Im gonna go find a pool, or whatever it was called before they didn't exist

I'm drenched. I've been doing the lawn...the ******* never-ending lawn in 90 degree heat. I feel like I'm gonna die...but I am too tired to do it.

Talk to you later. I'm going out to hose down right now.
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 02:06 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Self-delusion is a wonderful thing . . .
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 02:10 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

I don't engage in it myself...so I'll take your word on that.
Setanta

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 02:22 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Ah-hahahahahahahahahahaha . . .
edgarblythe

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 02:45 pm
I think; therefore there is a universe. Is there a tee shirt?
Frank Apisa

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 02:47 pm
@Setanta,
Setanta wrote:

Ah-hahahahahahahahahahaha . . .

I thought it was funny myself!
0 Replies

tsarstepan

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 02:48 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:

Setanta wrote:

I don't engage in it myself...so I'll take your word on that.

Don't mess with me! I'm a gold medal self-deluder!! Cool
Don't you forget that!! Mad