Reality - thing or phenomenon?

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 12:40 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
To say thatall information is objective cannot be proven by humans.

That's one of the limits of human perception and reality. You can state it, but you can't prove it.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 12:44 pm
No Ci... it is the nature of information processes, being quantized requires information is objective or you don't have the mechanical frame for information to operate...if you don't have a quantized bit you cannot transfer data, that is objective !!!
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 12:45 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
I disagree; humans operate just fine with all of our subjective choices and perceptions - even with ideas that do not physically exist. Prove otherwise?
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 12:47 pm
@cicerone imposter,
...you confusing incomplete reception of data or incomplete interpretation of data with no specific data being transmitted...data requires bits...how you interpret and assemble a sensible comprehension of those bits is another matter. I don't need to prove it. Is the basics on information Theory.
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 12:50 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
How is it "incomplete reception of data" when we talk about religious beliefs?

Data "is" transmitted by books, religious artifacts, and human communication.

How can they prove "objective data?"
Olivier5

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 12:51 pm
@Cyracuz,
We come back to the same problem already pointed out to you: if reality is created by observation, that when and how did it all start? How did the first observer appear, and out of what???

I'd rather go for the scientific history of the universe than for any self-contradictory Buddhist superstition. Talk of fundamentalism...
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 12:56 pm
@cicerone imposter,
...subjective beliefs upon data are themselves engraved in precise processes CY... letters, words, sentences...sentences can themselves portray incomplete perceptional processes from those who assembled the reasoning...nonetheless data itself, even the one conveying subjective meaning, is objective in its mechanic communication process...meaning is subjective not data per se.
0 Replies

Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 01:00 pm
@Olivier5,
obviously...the thing is a dynamic system cannot explain itself....and observation requires dynamic...but dynamic per se requires quanta...without quantized BITS no mechanical processes of transmission can operate...all becomes infinite, undefined, unquantifiable, and untraceable...all goes Alice in Wonderland...
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 01:05 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Nobody cares about
Quote:
quantized BITS
. People only respond to what they understand; observe, perceive, and translate what they see, hear, read, and communicate. That's their REALITY; not
Quote:
quantized BITS
- whatever that means.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 01:13 pm
@cicerone imposter,
...lets see if you get it Cy...when I say something to you is it finite or infinite ? means one thing or means all things ? and on the receptor side....does the specific receptor interprets one thing or all things ?
...the point being made is that objective means, precise, the all operation is quantized, quantifiable measurable, itself independent, it is there, something quantized defined being transmitted mechanically...that is objective per se. Subjective meaning builds from this very precise relations between data transfer mechanics on which there is data loss, and data added (interference) from the receptor (his own views affect the data received) which results in noise, but all parts are quantifiable objective...you cannot have subjectivity without objects from where subjectivity is build up.
Cyracuz

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 01:17 pm
@Olivier5,
That problem is no more solvable with any of your preferred assumptions.

Quote:
I'd rather go for the scientific history of the universe than for any self-contradictory Buddhist superstition.

It is kind of obvious that you don't know much of either...
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 01:19 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
You wrote,
Quote:
the point being made is that objective means, precise, the all operation is quantized, quantifiable measurable.

All that doesn't matter! What matters is human subjectivity. Show me where humans process information based on "quatized, quantifiable measures?" Only people with an overload of philosophy think as you do.
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 01:31 pm
@cicerone imposter,
looooooooooooool...so how on hell there is a transmission between you n someone else if no precise thing is being transferred ??? This is Mechanics 101...
Olivier5

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 01:39 pm
@Cyracuz,
Says the guy who thought that the wave function needed an observer to collapse, and who doesn't know what information is... Grow up.

Or keep your medieval fundamentalist religious views. What do I care?
cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 01:47 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
Soooo, over 95% of people don't understand what you mean by
Quote:
so how on hell there is a transmission between you n someone else if no precise thing is being transferred ??? This is Mechanics 101...

We know by the simple fact that we are discussing the same subject. DUH!
Fil Albuquerque

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 02:15 pm
@cicerone imposter,
Lol Cy...isn't that subject dependent on perception ? what same subject ? according to your view not mine there is no same subject...
Cyracuz

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 02:45 pm
@Olivier5,
It seems to me you think this is a contest of wits or something. Grow up.
Cyracuz

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 03:01 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gb_qHP7VaZE
0 Replies

cicerone imposter

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 03:01 pm
@Fil Albuquerque,
How does religion become "same object?"
0 Replies

Olivier5

Reply Fri 5 Jul, 2013 06:04 pm
@Cyracuz,
Nothing is going on. You keep up with your quest and I keep up with mine. I'm certain that I'm no god. Creating the universe is squarely beyond my domain of competence. I leave that to you.