How to protect oil paintings from dust when it is still wet?

Reply Sun 23 Jun, 2013 05:23 pm
I just started painting a few days back and one of my oil paintings on canvas paper is still wet, but accumalated with dust completely. So I am worried if i continue to paint how can I protect it from dust. Please Please suggest me tips to cover it.
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 2,950 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Onewhopaintsthings

Reply Tue 5 Nov, 2013 07:07 pm
Find a little table or something elevated with legs and cover it with a towel or seran wrap after placing the painting underneath. That will keep out the dust. Just make sure the thing you drape over it all doesn't shed.
0 Replies

Tom-will

Reply Sun 15 Oct, 2017 09:15 pm
@savy1386,
The best way is to let the wind do not dry in the sun for the late preservation of the poor but the oil painting really want to even the bottom of the Yan Liang want to dry at least a month or so
      You want to control the words, there are oil painting quick-drying agent, with the dry fast, that is, with the screen did not shine
     12 hours of words. With quick-drying hydrocorta water dry soon half a day to dry day
0 Replies