The Eternal construct of the universal consciousness

Reply Tue 11 Jun, 2013 09:27 pm
Everything is energy. It can change form, but never be extinguished.
Even if it leaks from one universe into another it still remains intact. For, albeit now a fish out of water, it remains a part of the field.

Each field, although seemingly disconnected, relies upon the connectivity of its surroundings, which, in turn, do they.

Ulimately, once every available pattern has been achieved, energy must begin repeating prior patterns.

Like throwing a dice - once all sides have shown, they must repeat.

This process, if perceived linearly may take seconds or near-eternities, but must eventually conform to this process.

Any views?

Lordyaswas

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 03:31 am
Views?

I have a wonderful view of the nearby rugby fields from my bedroom window, and if I crane my neck, I can sometimes see Mrs Meredith sunbathing in her garden.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 11:47 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Everything is energy.
???????

Quote:
It [everything] can change form, but never be extinguished.
That idea is pretty common. Assuming it's an analogue Universe, even in the finishing scenario with a huge number of objects of various kinds mutually accelerating apart forever

Quote:
Even if it leaks from one universe into another it still remains intact. For, albeit now a fish out of water, it remains a part of the field.
Mark that seems to make sense tho I'm 'way behind the times in this field

Quote:
Each field, although seemingly disconnected, relies upon the connectivity of its surroundings, which, in turn, do they.
While the idea of alternate simultaneous universes is pretty weak, we can suppose that all galaxies however remote eventually impinge upon one another

Quote:
Ulimately, once every available pattern has been achieved, energy must begin repeating prior patterns.
Mark very interesting you should so speculate. If there's no beginning nor end then we'd expect every occurrence of any kind--esp if boundless--to be repeated an infinite number of times. Imagine at this very moment an infinite number of galaxies identical to this one; at the same time an infinite number identical except that one hair on your head is 0.0000001 mm or one quantum longer; another set identical except that in the foregoing figure the "1" is inadvertently typed as an "l"

Quote:
Like throwing a dice - once all sides have shown, they must repeat…... take seconds or near-eternities, but must eventually conform…...
Yes, very hard idea to entertain isn't it. I suspect the problem lies in our arithmetic, can be resolved the idea of different kinds and sizes of infinity, etc. not yet addressed
dalehileman

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 11:50 am
@Lordyaswas,
Within eyesight 200 to 300 books haven't yet read nor finished, the story of my life, alas alack
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 12:36 pm
@dalehileman,
Oddly enough Dale, this is how I perceive the physical plane.
My only setback is explaining it.
But infinity demands repetition - else we abandon the principle altogether and stagnate in the swamp of ignorance.
I am certain the multiverse exists and, in its entirity, is a mere atom in a greater recurring expanse.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 12 Jun, 2013 04:32 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Oddly enough Dale, this is how I perceive the physical plane.
Forgive me Mark but this how. Excuse an 82-year-old with incipient Alz's

Quote:
My only setback is explaining it.
Again Mark my most abject apologies but what's it

Quote:
I am certain the multiverse exists
Mark you're leaving us in the lurch. A "multiverse" is usu thought of in several different ways depending upon one's education and religion. Do they exist in an infinite space, in the same space somehow, in "different" spaces, etc etc etc

and, in its entirity, is a mere atom in a greater recurring expanse.
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 09:18 am
Ok, 'multiverse'
Imagine our universe as a droplet of water in an ocean, itself, but a droplet in an ocean - and so on.
Infinite interiors, infinite exteriors.
Like those Russian dolls that are fractilian replicas on decreasing scales, that sit within each other.

I once imagined a quantum physicist peering through a microscrope of no limitation, and an astrophysicist peering into a macroscope of like.
They finally fine-tuned their respective equipment - The quantum physicist saw an astrophysicist staring back at him and...........

Made me grin, that one:
dalehileman

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 11:45 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
Imagine our universe as a droplet of water in an ocean, itself, but a droplet in an ocean - and so on.
Still confused Mark. If they're occupying separate locales in space then isn't there still just one Universe
dalehileman

Reply Thu 13 Jun, 2013 12:51 pm
@mark noble,
Quote:
Infinite interiors, infinite exteriors.
Mark what still has me puzzled is whether your multiverse is simultaneous and/or coincident

Quote:
an astrophysicist staring back at him and...........Made me grin, that one:
Thanks Mark, that one made my entire week, or what's left of it
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 03:21 pm
@dalehileman,
No.
Infinity IS ...... What it says on the package - All you need to do is apply it dimensionaly (Size, depth, volume), and remember that We do not exist in 'TIME'...
'TIME' exists in us.

Or to put it in a pseudo-theistic fashion 'By Us, For Us and Through Us'.

Consider Fractiles, Isotopic variance and The abscence of Nothing.
dalehileman

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 04:39 pm
@mark noble,
then isn't there still just one Universe

Quote:
No.
Infinity IS ...... What it says on the package - All you need to do is apply it dimensionaly (Size, depth, volume),
Forgive Mark but still in the dark about "universes" If not occupying the same spot simultaneously then aren't they scattered throughout space and so in the latter case wouldn't there be just one Universe

Quote:
and remember that We do not exist in 'TIME'...'TIME' exists in us.
That leaves me in a quandary too. Do you mean then that time is purely subjective, and if you do I'd disagree. Certainly the felt passage of time is subjective but is very objectively tied up with space, motion, gravity, etc

Quote:
…..'By Us, For Us and Through Us'. Consider Fractiles, ….variance ….Nothing.
Sorry again Mark but you'd have to explain that in terms of other common words arranged logically in short sentences suitable to the Average Clod (me)
mark noble

Reply Wed 26 Jun, 2013 06:12 pm
@dalehileman,
Ok.
Vacuum - Time.
An absolute vacuum is impossible, but only by (not got symbol) infinity -1
The passage between infinity -1 and infinity -2 is the first frame of duration (Time).
If you imagine our universe (in a balloon) as being in a near-vacuum, you can realise that 15 billion yrs here, is just a millisecond to that which is exterior to the balloon.

Lets give the balloon a name - 'Atom'.
Now imagine the atom is surrounded by other atoms working in unison with other Almost-identical atoms deep in the belly of the harmonic compound that blossoms, but a grain of sand.

It's like comparing the 10 billion yr or so, sun's lifespan to the striking of a match.
same effect - different vacuum.
dalehileman

Reply Thu 27 Jun, 2013 11:14 am
@mark noble,
Quote:
An absolute vacuum is impossible,
I'd suppose the space between bodies to be a vacuum. Some volumes I'd even guess free of radiation. Or do you mean just at that moment when the Big Crunch ends with a "body" of zero diameter but infinite mass and duration of zero when time has stopped

..and is that what you mean by

"
Quote:
but only by (not got symbol) infinity -1
",

so

Quote:
The passage between infinity -1 and infinity -2 is the first frame of duration (Time).
Okay I guess you must mean that we're now living in a frame. Then a "frame of duration" must be your term for the above "instant" I've described, between the end of this frame and the start of the next

Quote:
If you imagine our universe (in a balloon) as being in a near-vacuum,
Forgive me Mark but I'm floored by the suggestion. You seem to be saying there's an "outside" containing an "infinity". But there is no outside

Anyway my Intuition objects to the idea of something so tiny suddenly becoming infinite. It just seems to be so much more likely that the Big Bang has the Universe getting bigger with matter radiating out in all directions and so decreasing in density

Thus I'd agree with the popular "scientific" concept that we're doomed to that "expansion" with particles accelerating apart in all directions while approaching absolute zero

..except of course that you and I have it all coming back together in the next Big Crunch

Quote:
you can realise that 15 billion yrs here, is just a millisecond to that which is exterior to the balloon.
Again how can that be if there is simply no exterior

Quote:
Lets give the balloon a name - 'Atom'.
Again Mark the apologies of an old man but are you now calling the Universe an 'Atom'

Quote:
Now imagine the atom is surrounded by other atoms working in unison with other Almost-identical atoms…...…...but a grain of sand.
But now aren't we back to a single Universe with similar bodies--probably separated by great distances of course

Quote:
It's like comparing the 10 billion yr or so, sun's lifespan to the striking of a match.
same effect - different vacuum.
I'd agree if what you're saying is that the passage of time is subjective with a humanoid but not to Her, Who has a more flexible perspective
0 Replies

mark noble

Reply Fri 28 Jun, 2013 08:57 am
I class this universe as 1 effect in an infinity of universes. And I perceive 'scale' as an infinite, also.

This universe is not infinite in scale.
It is quantifyable by the energy within it.
0 Replies