Why did so many "Abuzzers" come here to "Able 2 Know" ?

quinn1

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 09:16 am
Shocked
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 09:18 am
Oh come on now! You know yer as crazy as they come. :*
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 09:29 am
Hmm. All this started in 1768.
0 Replies

fishin

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 09:34 am
Nah, none of 'em are that old. Very Happy
0 Replies

Walter Hinteler

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 09:42 am
Good - I can breathe a sigh of relief now.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 10:40 am
What ever happened to bobsal??
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 10:46 am
KAK was here, briefly, but apparently found the atmosphere a tad too unforgiving . . .
0 Replies

coluber2001

Reply Tue 30 Mar, 2004 11:20 am
I believe Bobsal said he was kicked off A2K. He's still very active on Abuzz mostly providing very good political links.
0 Replies

KYN2000

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 04:20 pm
pueo

Alas!

Your memory is still intact!

Those were very good days, my old (nemesis) friend.

You were always up to the challenge: back then.

Bold....... and even a "tiny" bit deadly.

Those present, will never know the moment.

Strange, how a keyboard can give (us) some additional meaning to our lives.

Thank you (belatedly), stranger!

Me
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 04:35 pm
Finn d'Abuzz wrote:
Abuzz remains the best forum in terms of design. Unfortunately, user friendliness has been overwhelmed by spamming miscreants.

I must admit that while I appreciate the level of discourse here, I still find the Able2Know format less than elegant.

Less than elegant? How so, if I might ask?
0 Replies

Dartagnan

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 04:42 pm
I guess it's OK to say nasty things about people in Abuzz, right? Good. I'd forgotten about some of those characters: bobsal, kak, NY Zinger. The latter once, I'm sure of it, created a second persona so he could compliment himself on his posts.

That was weird...
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 04:45 pm
pueo wrote:
yeah, and what about that "masscass" person Razz

She hasn't posted on abuzz for at least one year. She's an old timer from the earliest days of Abuzz.

Do you remember, when Abuzz used to post your "real name"? MassCass had her's posted and I found it and reported it to her. Cool
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 04:47 pm
D'artagnan wrote:
I guess it's OK to say nasty things about people in Abuzz, right? Good. I'd forgotten about some of those characters: bobsal, kak, NY Zinger. The latter once, I'm sure of it, created a second persona so he could compliment himself on his posts.

That was weird...

Sure was! Cool
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 04:48 pm
coluber2001 wrote:
I believe Bobsal said he was kicked off A2K. He's still very active on Abuzz mostly providing very good political links.

Which BOBSAL are you referring to? Seems there must be 10-12 of them! Embarrassed
0 Replies

Setanta

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 04:49 pm
That Massachusselly Cass was such a goof ball, i'm glad she didn't come over he . . . Quinn, what are you doing ? ! ? ! ? . . . put that down, what are you doing ? ? ? ? Listen i'm just gonna
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 05:20 pm
Yeh, MassCass was a cool poster on Abuzz ... its a pity there is noone like her around here ... we have to make do with posters like Quinn ... its not the same thing, y'know?

<flees>
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 05:25 pm
nimh wrote:
Yeh, MassCass was a cool poster on Abuzz ... its a pity there is noone like her around here ... we have to make do with posters like Quinn ... its not the same thing, y'know?

<flees>

Yeah! She was hot and also a good friend of DakotaStone!

Where's Dakota??
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 05:35 pm
Miller wrote:
Yeah! She was hot

Psst ...

[size=8]Quinn=MassCass[/size]

Dakota's stopped by here ...

only very briefly, I think
0 Replies

nimh

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 05:40 pm
There should be some "translation" site where you can translate A2K names into Abuzz names ...

I was just recently reminded that Diane here was Mmediane at Abuzz ... (right?) - and that sumac here was smccandles at Abuzz ... oh, and eoe was something with a lot more vowels still on Abuzz, I think?

Irishblues came here at some point in time, too, didnt he, with some wholly different handle? Forgot which it was ...

I kinda miss the Princess and neohihp ... as well as the Divaden (sp?)
0 Replies

Miller

Reply Wed 31 Mar, 2004 05:42 pm
nimh wrote:
There should be some "translation" site where you can translate A2K names into Abuzz names ...

I was just recently reminded that Diane here was Mmediane at Abuzz ... (right?) - and that sumac here was smccandles at Abuzz ... oh, and eoe was something with a lot more vowels still on Abuzz, I think?

Irishblues came here at some point in time, too, didnt he, with some wholly different handle? Forgot which it was ...

I kinda miss the Princess and neohihp ... as well as the Divaden (sp?)

I don't think Quinn is MassCass, because I know what her real name is and it isn't Quinn.
0 Replies