Adolescent bullies and bullying...

mark noble

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2013 03:10 pm
@RexRed,
Rex, There is NO bullying taking place, at any level (Non-corporate), in my realm of exposure. I assure you.
If it were to, it would lead to the instant exposure and disrepute of such.
Not prepared to openly air as to how or why, but many already have forgotten such and find other sources of discontent to
substitute thereof.
Rain is thoroughly despised here - I Love it though!
RexRed

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2013 03:48 pm
@mark noble,
Your argument is like saying all women want to be raped because they are generally weaker than men. That argument just does not stand up...

It is ignorant of other factors like predisposition based upon genetic variables, preference, reason, choices based upon external factors like general attraction and mutual compatibility. And even then, "rape" would still not be appropriate.

My argument is that there is a mean spirit in a bully that makes the relationship no longer trusting or mutually derived.

It is no longer a give and take thing when one side crosses the line of criminality.
mark noble

Reply Tue 16 Apr, 2013 04:26 pm
@RexRed,
My argument is NOT like that at all...wtf?
OK, let's assume you are stupid and know fuckall about philosophy and religion... Bear with me...
From this I can determine that Juarng Dzu and Taoistic philosophy in general is somewhat unlikely to be vividly sewn into your mindset.
Now, Juarng (300bc-ish) teaches us the blindingly ******* obvious...
'The Reciprocal view'
'Goodness produces a countervailing evil'
or 'pros produce cons'
Thus - technology destabilises the environment, valuables promote theft and moral conduct promotes exploitation.
See where I'm going with this Rex?
RexRed

Reply Mon 22 Apr, 2013 08:03 pm
@mark noble,
That might be true if most people's motives were actually based upon reality. The idea of cause and effect that you speak of is broken... Just like yin and yang, bad is not equal to good and never can be... Bad is a parasite on good yet not the other way around... I do believe in natural balance but not everything that seems related is, when weighed upon the scales of justice one clearly outweighs the other.

An opportunist is not always created by the vacuum of opportunity and not necessarily by necessity, sometimes it is just a motive as simple as curiosity, boredom or sheer insanity. Sometimes people act upon wrong teaching and misconceptions bred by their peers. Sometimes it is by nature and has really nothing to do with cause and effect. People don't hate because others love... They hate because they were taught hate.
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Sun 28 Apr, 2013 12:07 pm
Cartoon Network Continues The Battle Against Bullying with 'The Bully Effect'
http://www.advocate.com/arts-entertainment/television/2013/04/26/cartoon-network-continues-battle-against-bullying-bully
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Tue 4 Jun, 2013 04:42 pm
No Good Deed Goes Unpunished: School “Does Not Condone Heroics” - See more at: http://www.theorganicprepper.ca/no-good-deed-goes-unpunished-school-does-not-condone-heroics-06042013#sthash.83OdaX9c.JIVN78yX.dpuf
0 Replies

RexRed

Reply Mon 18 Nov, 2013 10:58 am
Should parents be held accountable for their bullying children?
0 Replies