Home Improvement - Wall Decals

rmiller

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2013 01:41 pm
Hello,

I am looking to redecorate my house and I came across this article about wall decals. I am new to wall decals, however this seems to be a great way to cover up an unsightly patch on the wall.

Has anybody used these products and found that there is a quality difference between brands, or suppliers , I can’t seem to tell from the many websites out there which one looks the better quality product than the others on sale?

I look forward to your feedback/advise
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 6 • Views: 1,007 • Replies: 7
No top replies

Butrflynet

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2013 02:57 pm
@rmiller,
Find where it is available locally and go look at them in person. Then, either buy it locally or from one of the websites you looked at earlier.
ossobuco

Reply Fri 5 Apr, 2013 03:13 pm
@Butrflynet,
Or fix the wall.
0 Replies

rmiller

Reply Tue 9 Apr, 2013 11:35 am
@Butrflynet,
Thanks for your reply. Unfortunately, I have only every seen them online, came across some cool stuff at site called 3d-walldecals and have finally ordered some.
Aiden Brown

Reply Thu 25 Apr, 2013 02:42 am
@rmiller,
Well, Before selecting a company for wall decals, ask the feedback from the previous customers of the company. They can tell you the actual work of the company. It will also help you in refining your choice.
0 Replies

richardtale

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 04:28 am
Yup! I completely agree with Aiden Brown...Its very important that before selecting the company always get the feedback from the customers.
0 Replies

edwardgordy

Reply Thu 2 May, 2013 06:57 am
You should select a home improvement company by cheeking it's customer's feedback as they can tell you about the work process and service quality of that company. You should choose the right one in order to have a great house decoration.
0 Replies

christiecornell

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 12:53 am
@rmiller,
I recommend that before selecting any company first confirm about its previous experiences in terms of both quality and work.Home improvement is a big task and the person had to put extra care for the walls & furniture's & lastly maintenance is another important factor in home improvement tactics.
0 Replies

johnhinckel

Reply Mon 6 May, 2013 04:23 am
@rmiller,
you must decorate your home by silk flower they change your home appearance
thanks
0 Replies