How can we be sure that all religions are wrong?

FBM

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 08:42 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Quote:
Fail after fail. Learn basic science, basic logic. It helps.
In basic science, Entropy rules. Ultimate fail... That's basic logic.

Pseudo-scientific word salad. Who or what created your god?
Frank Apisa

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 08:42 am
@Fil Albuquerque,
Fil Albuquerque wrote:

FBM wrote:

Did your god self-organize? If so, why couldn't the universe? Your god hypothesis becomes superfluous, redundant. If not, then who/what organized it? Infinite regress. Fail after fail. Learn basic science, basic logic. It helps.

Short, simple, good post FBM. Your logic is sound.

FBM'S logic barely qualifies as logic, Fil. For him to be faulting others on the basis of lack of logic is an absurdity.

You realize that.

And he hasn't got the guts to to say he "believes" gods are not possible...when it seems obvious he does.
0 Replies

martinies

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 08:59 am
@Leadfoot,
The difference organises the organisation of chaos. Nothing organises something. The difference in something is nothing. The begining and the end organise the middle like the two ends of a rope.
0 Replies

Leadfoot

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 09:00 am
@FBM,
Quote:
I noticed you could not refute the logic so you revert to blather.

I never claimed to know who or what created God. There are lots of things I don't know, but mistaking your position for knowledge about God's existence or non-existence is not one of them.
martinies

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 09:09 am
@Leadfoot,
The dice are thrown and the difference chooses the out come.
FBM

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 09:16 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Quote:
I noticed you could not refute the logic so you revert to blather.

What logic? I didn't see any.

Quote:
I never claimed to know who or what created God. There are lots of things I don't know, but mistaking your position for knowledge about God's existence or non-existence is not one of them.

Blah blah. More word salad. You claim to know your god exists. Prove it. I claim that you have presented absolutely no evidence, and therefore remain unconvinced. All the proof I need for my claim is in all the posts you have made so far. Prove me wrong. Please. Cough up some evidence for your god.
Leadfoot

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 09:41 am
@FBM,
Quote:
So Frank was right. You must be incapable of recognizing logic.

That explains so much.
Leadfoot

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 09:46 am
@martinies,
Quote:
The dice are thrown and the difference chooses the out come.
Albert E. wasn't right about everything but I think he was spot on about the creator and games of chance.
FBM

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 09:54 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Quote:
So Frank was right. You must be incapable of recognizing logic.

That explains so much.

I'm capable of spotting empty rhetoric and word salads disguised as logic. Got any evidence for your god hypothesis yet? I notice how you keep pointedly skirting that issue.
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 10:08 am
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot...he is no more able to spot empty rhetoric and word salads disguised as logic...than he is of providing reasonably logical arguments of his own.

I don't agree with much of what you write...but his nonsense does not rise to the level of your posts. And mostly, your posts are not "word salads."

Anyway, he does not think a god is possible...but he is too intellectually cowardly to put that into words. He is the one doing the avoiding...and you should call that to his attention.

Be careful though. The moment he realizes someone can deal with his nonsense...he does the "putting you on IGNORE" bit that so many people like him use to save face.
0 Replies

martinies

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 11:45 am
@martinies,
The difference in the event is nonlocal and it remains that despite the big bang action involvment as relativity. Out comes are chosen by difference or relativity. Relativity is running the whole show even to who you will meet in the street. The out come of rolling the dice will fit the relative situation to perfection difference wise.
martinies

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 01:01 pm
@martinies,
Cant you see that relativity is like a nonlocal residue on going in local action. Anyway at a fundamentaly basic level difference causes change on all scales.
martinies

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 10:19 pm
@martinies,
Einstien spent his life looking for the unmoving thing and it was right under his nose no it wasnt his moustache it was relativity. The unmoving thing he was looking for was relativity and it relativity changes moving stuff because movment is relative change .
McGentrix

Wed 11 Nov, 2015 10:33 pm
@martinies,
Please post something without using the words relative or any forms of relative, locality, non-locality, design, organize, or anything relating to quantum mechanics. You keep inserting these words into your word salads and they have become boring.
martinies

Thu 12 Nov, 2015 03:20 am
@McGentrix,
Can ya not follow that mcgentrix.
Leadfoot

Thu 12 Nov, 2015 05:02 am
@martinies,
Quote:
Einstien spent his life looking for the unmoving thing and it was right under his nose no it wasnt his moustache it was relativity. The unmoving thing he was looking for was relativity and it relativity changes moving stuff because movment is relative change
Relatively speaking, yes it was, but don't you think you've stretched the metaphore beyond its limit of elasticity? It's probably deformed beyond space and time by now.
martinies

Thu 12 Nov, 2015 09:10 pm
@Leadfoot,
Everything relys on everything else for its place and purpose in the moving event this then is relative existance. What created this scheme is but the nonmoving relativity that everthing exists in an unmeasurable dimension holding measured things.
martinies

Thu 12 Nov, 2015 09:35 pm
@martinies,
Relativity is nonlocality with stuff in it. But nonlocality exists independent of stuff as in spooky action and consciousness.
0 Replies

McGentrix

Thu 12 Nov, 2015 09:55 pm
@martinies,
Try this: Other words you can use.
martinies

Fri 13 Nov, 2015 02:10 am
@McGentrix,
Ok relativity is the nothing in something that is consciousness.