How can we be sure that all religions are wrong?

Romeo Fabulini

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 08:17 am
Quote:
Frank "Kong" Apisa said: The god was a almost amusingly tyrannical, pathetically jealous, absurdly demanding, vengeful, wrathful, quick-to-anger, slow to forgive, murderous, petty little despot. Maybe that is why people like you are so frightened of him that you actually defend this monster

Christians are not scared of him, why should they be?..Smile
Hey, when you were in the US Air Force you were quite prepared to load your B-47 bombers with nukes to go wipe out rooski cities if they asked for it, so why shouldn't God do the same to godless heathens?
"Lord, pour out thy wrath upon the heathen that have not known thee, and upon the kingdoms that have not called upon thy name" (Psalm 79:6)

"Yee-haw!"
http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/Maj-Kong_zpsf4348c7f.jpg~original
Frank Apisa

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 08:28 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Frank "Kong" Apisa said: The god was a almost amusingly tyrannical, pathetically jealous, absurdly demanding, vengeful, wrathful, quick-to-anger, slow to forgive, murderous, petty little despot. Maybe that is why people like you are so frightened of him that you actually defend this monster

Christians are not scared of him, why should they be?..Smile

Because the god is an almost amusingly tyrannical, pathetically jealous, absurdly demanding, vengeful, wrathful, quick-to-anger, slow to forgive, murderous, petty little despot...that's why.

Any sane person who actually thought that god existed...would be terrified of it.

Of course, the reason for your question may have more to do with the "sane" part of my reply than with the "Christian" part of yours.

Quote:

Hey, when you were in the US Air Force you were quite prepared to load your B-47 bombers with nukes to go wipe out rooski cities if they asked for it, so why shouldn't God do the same to godless heathens?

Because gods should not think like we humans...who have just evolved enough to move down out of the trees?????

Don'tcha think?

Thanks for asking!

0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 08:39 am
Quote:
Frank Apisa claimed: Any sane person who actually thought that god existed...would be terrified of it.

Nah, only murderers,. thieves, peedos, rapists, con men, liars, religious cultists, atheists, perverts, corrupt politicians and liars etc should be terrified..Smile
Think of judgement day as the day when God throws out the human trash, they can't go to heaven so where the hell else is there for them to go?
Clue-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/satan-come-down_zps25559b80.jpg~original
Frank Apisa

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 08:54 am
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Quote:
Frank Apisa claimed: Any sane person who actually thought that god existed...would be terrified of it.

Nah, only murderers,. thieves, peedos, rapists, con men, liars, religious cultists, atheists, perverts, corrupt politicians and liars etc should be terrified..Smile
Think of judgement day as the day when God throws out the human trash, they can't go to heaven so where the hell else is there for them to go?
Clue-

http://i53.photobucket.com/albums/g64/PoorOldSpike/satan-come-down_zps25559b80.jpg~original

If Jesus was the kind of guy the gospels describe him to be...he was a truly advanced human being...a decent person who was concerned with his fellow human beings. He exhibited huge qualities of empathy and understanding.

I have no trouble whatever thinking of him as someone I would like to be like...and realizing how short I fall of that goal.

It is too bad there are people like you, Romeo...shouting his name the way you do. With each post of yours...you do more to dishonor what he stood for and what he wanted for the world...than the people who hold him in contempt and scorn.

You would do more for Christianity and for the message Jesus preached, by shutting up and never saying another word...than continuing down the path you have set for yourself here.

Just sayin'!
neologist

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:58 am
@Frank Apisa,
Frank Apisa wrote:
If Jesus was the kind of guy the gospels describe him to be...he was a truly advanced human being...a decent person who was concerned with his fellow human beings. He exhibited huge qualities of empathy and understanding.

I have no trouble whatever thinking of him as someone I would like to be like...and realizing how short I fall of that goal.

It is too bad there are people like you, Romeo...shouting his name the way you do. With each post of yours...you do more to dishonor what he stood for and what he wanted for the world...than the people who hold him in contempt and scorn.

You would do more for Christianity and for the message Jesus preached, by shutting up and never saying another word...than continuing down the path you have set for yourself here.

Just sayin'!
I see we have found cause for agreement, Frank.
Calamity Dal

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 03:19 pm
@neologist,
Here here
0 Replies

Calamity Dal

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 03:41 pm
“I like your Christ, I do not like your Christians. Your Christians are so unlike your Christ.”
― Mahatma Gandhi
0 Replies

Frank Apisa

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 03:56 pm
Thank you Neo...and Calamity Dal.

I hope Romeo gets the message. He has a contribution to make...but the act needs some re-working!
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 09:05 pm
Quote:
Frank Apisa said:@RF- With each post of yours...you do more to dishonor what [Jesus} stood for
Neologist chipped in with: I see we have found cause for agreement, Frank

Oh guys you disappoint me! You were tough customers in your younger days as evidenced by Frankie gleefully polishing WMD's in the Air Force, and Neo getting himself temporarily kicked out of the JW's for challenging them; but now in your later years you've gone as soft as marshmallows..Smile
Casca in Shakesp's J Caesar went the same way, making Brutus say of him-
"What a blunt fellow is this grown to be!
He was quick mettle when he went to school" (Act 1, sc 2)
anonymously99stwin

Fri 7 Feb, 2014 11:49 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo. Fabulini. You "act" like you [know] things.
0 Replies

Wilso

Tue 18 Feb, 2014 01:20 am
http://i58.tinypic.com/98zhn7.jpg
anonymously99

Tue 18 Feb, 2014 01:26 am
@Wilso,
Shocked
0 Replies

Wilso

Tue 18 Feb, 2014 03:00 am
http://i59.tinypic.com/1125vf8.jpg
0 Replies

Wilso

Tue 18 Feb, 2014 05:00 am
http://i57.tinypic.com/mjsehu.jpg
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Tue 18 Feb, 2014 06:19 am
But if Christianity is just a myth, why are most atheists terrified of it?..Smile
Wilso

Tue 18 Feb, 2014 03:27 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Romeo Fabulini wrote:

But if Christianity is just a myth, why are most atheists terrified of it?..Smile

Christianity is a myth. But you're certainly not. And you Romeo, are definitely something to be scared of. You're unbelievably arrogant, and dangerously insane.
chai2

Tue 18 Feb, 2014 04:14 pm
@Wilso,

Romeo Fabulini wrote:

Who said atheists are terrified of Christianity?
0 Replies

Romeo Fabulini

Wed 19 Feb, 2014 10:43 am
Quote:
Wilso said: you Romeo, are definitely something to be scared of. You're unbelievably arrogant, and dangerously insane

I'M DANGEROUS, YES!!!
Live with it..Smile

anonymously99stwin

Wed 19 Feb, 2014 10:55 pm
@Romeo Fabulini,
Dangerous is abusing her physically while having sex with her.

Abusing physically while having sex - choking, hitting, hurting physically, knifes involved, etc similar.
Wilso

Wed 19 Feb, 2014 11:13 pm
@anonymously99stwin,
anonymously99stwin wrote:

Dangerous is abusing her physically while having sex with her.

Abusing physically while having sex - choking, hitting, hurting physically, knifes involved, etc similar.

Wow.
So many people I wouldn't turn my back to!