How can we be sure that all religions are wrong?

Jasper10

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 12:04 pm
@izzythepush,
Do they? Believing in God or not is irrelevant...do you get that bit? Has that bit sunk in yet?
izzythepush

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 12:13 pm
@Jasper10,
Talking to you is irrelevant, that sunk in a very long time ago.

You can’t answer questions all you can do is repeat yourself.

That’s because you’re a bit dim.
Jasper10

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 12:16 pm
@izzythepush,
It hasn’t sunk in then...thought not.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 12:20 pm
@izzythepush,
Let me give you a clue...Morality...think about morality..and rules...
Frank Apisa

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 12:28 pm
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

Leadfoot wrote:

If you are willfully blind, even God cannot open ones eyes.
It’s just the kind of God he is.
There is an elegance to it all, in spite of the loss.
Leadfoot,
Perhaps you can help them see the truth?

I CAN see the truth.

The truth is that I do not know if any gods exist...and the best that I can do is NOT to make a blind guess.

But if anyone insists that I make that blind guess...I am willing to flip a coin, for all the good that does.

Perhaps Leadfoot can help YOU to see the truth, Neal.
izzythepush

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 12:33 pm
@Jasper10,
You don’t have any morality, you support gun laws that kill children and a profit driven healthcare system that kills poor people through neglect.

You’re judgemental and hypocritical.

You are immoral.
Jasper10

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 12:36 pm
@izzythepush,
Wow!! where has that come from.....haven’t you calmed down yet?
izzythepush

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 12:38 pm
@Jasper10,
Observation, you very much remind me of the character christened, Terence St John F*****t.
Jasper10

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 12:45 pm
@izzythepush,
I hate guns and totally disagree with a profit driven healthcare system.
izzythepush

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 12:53 pm
@Jasper10,
What have you done about it?

You’ve not said anything about it to nealnealneal because you’ve been too busy licking his arse.

True morality means standing up for what’s right regardless of who you’re talking to.

While you’re at it why not try answering Frank’s question on the morality of the religious right?
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 01:43 pm
@Frank Apisa,
Frank,
Thank you for being used by God to show what Jesus meant by Matthew 7:6.
The discussion on this post has degenerated to a very low level. There is now nothing positive about it. Nobody likes mass shootings of any group of people, especially of children. It would seem to be an obvious fact.
I apologise if I offended you. I did not intend to do so.
I have said everything to you that could possibly help you. With this in mind, I will leave further discussion with you to other people.
I am glad that you are living a happy life.
Frank Apisa

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 01:51 pm
@NealNealNeal,
NealNealNeal wrote:

Frank,
Thank you for being used by God to show what Jesus meant by Matthew 7:6.
The discussion on this post has degenerated to a very low level. There is now nothing positive about it. Nobody likes mass shootings of any group of people, especially of children. It would seem to be an obvious fact.
I apologise if I offended you. I did not intend to do so.
I have said everything to you that could possibly help you. With this in mind, I will leave further discussion with you to other people.
I am glad that you are living a happy life.

And thank you for sharing your blind guesses about the REALITY of existence with us, Neal. It has been...

...entertaining.

0 Replies

Leadfoot

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 04:08 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Quote:

Leadfoot wrote:
If you are willfully blind, even God cannot open ones eyes.
It’s just the kind of God he is.
There is an elegance to it all, in spite of the loss.

NealNealNeal wrote:
Leadfoot,
Perhaps you can help them see the truth?

If God himself cannot do it, could mere man? So No, I can’t.
But that is part of the elegance in the design of this life.
Enjoy the fact that no one else made the choice for you. (And make sure that that is true.)
NealNealNeal

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 04:41 pm
@Leadfoot,
I now believe that God will only go so far to show that He exists. If a person refuses to see the evidence, God will allow him to remain in his ignorance.
I will no longer plead with people to look at the evidence. It does not help. Instead, I will follow Matthew 7:6.
I am still amazed that Izzy took what I meant to be words of kindness into some form of threat. People are truly ............sinful.
izzythepush

Thu 29 Oct, 2020 05:08 pm
@NealNealNeal,
You are delusional. You made up **** about my kids or you threatened my kids, either way there was nothing kind about it.

If you were honest with yourself you’d realise that, but you’ve shown time and time again you have no regard for the truth, none whatsoever.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Sun 1 Nov, 2020 03:42 am
@Jasper10,
So then as believing or not believing in God may be irrelevant to something (because after all at a spiritual level even the devil could believe in God)...what does the relevance of the irrelevance mean? We can now stick the God exists and God doesn’t exist on one side of the fence and stick the God exists and God doesn’t exist on the other side of the fence as well.CAN’T WE? Let’s keep the balance....These biological reasonings only know on or off or noughts and ones don’t they and both sides of the fence can be a nought or one at the same time.nihilistic reasonings spring to mind once again.It appears that morality and the rules associated with that morality are becoming more important.Can science explain morality?
NealNealNeal

Mon 2 Nov, 2020 11:50 am
@Jasper10,
Science is neutral. It can be used for great good. It can be used for great harm. However, the scientific method must be used for science to be accurate. Otherwise, science is worthless.
Jasper10

Mon 2 Nov, 2020 12:36 pm
@NealNealNeal,
Science is very important I agree and there appears to be a balance in the physical world and the mind.Reasoning balances itself out. Morality/Rules remain beyond reasonings.i.e when reasonings have balanced out.Science can not explain morality.The thing is...what exactly are the rules that determine moral values.
Believing in God is irrelevant in relation to what God wants from us it would appear.
NealNealNeal

Mon 2 Nov, 2020 04:08 pm
@Jasper10,
"Here Oh Israel. The Lord our God, the Lord is one. And you shall love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all soul and with all your might".
After that God told Israel that He would bless them if Israel obeys Him.
In this important passage, God says that morality is extremely important. Morality rests with God.
Otherwise, there really is no morality because whoever is in power determines morality.
Jasper10

Mon 2 Nov, 2020 04:41 pm
@NealNealNeal,
So it might all come down to rules then?