How can we be sure that all religions are wrong?

Jasper10

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 03:23 am
@izzythepush,
I am not making stuff up...People need something more than your constant dribble that mis-interprets things ...certainly what the bible says anyway.
izzythepush

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 03:53 am
@Jasper10,
You called me a nihilist. That’s making **** up. You clearly have problems with basic English.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 07:25 am
@izzythepush,
Once again...whatever you fool...
0 Replies

NealNealNeal

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 06:18 pm
@Leadfoot,
Leadfoot wrote:

Quote:
Incorrect. An atheist would believe in a god if proper evidence is given on one.
Some of them do, and have seen the evidence.
But of course everyone has the freedom to define their own 'proper evidence'.
I wouldn’t have it any other way.
Unfortunately, after physical death God will show them how proper the evidence was.
MontereyJack

Mon 19 Oct, 2020 10:58 pm
@NealNealNeal,
four thousand years and no one has come back to show us yet Pretty sketchy actual evidence jesus did, not at all well documented from impartial observers..
Jasper10

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 12:45 am
@MontereyJack,
People need HOPE ...there has to be something beyond nihilism/a cancelling out ...and foolish phrases that have no sincerity in them.There is the 2 off equal and opposite reasonings yes ....but there is a third element to it all as well.There is the possibility that both reasonings are not necessarily sincere.
izzythepush

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 02:06 am
@Jasper10,
All you can give is lies and fevered delusions.

I suggest you read the Gospel according to Thomas and you call me a nihilist.

What hope do you offer, that of capricious vengeful god who demands unthinking ignorance and lickspittle servility?

That’s just another version of hell.
Jasper10

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 02:39 am
@izzythepush,
I do understand your views but how do you know that your statements are true? Isn't what you say something the devil or his demons would say? (d0n't take that personally). After all, if God doesn't exist then how can you blame him at all? Also, if God does exist then doesn't the devil exist as well? It's ALL the devils fault.....is another possibility.Can you not see this?
izzythepush

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 03:01 am
@Jasper10,
You don’t understand anything.

The nonsense you come out with sounds like something a devil would say.

This is compounded by the fact you have no interest in finding out more about your own religion.

Frank and I may have our differences, but we both know considerably more about your religion than you do.

When you’re content with unthinking ignorance you forfeit any chance to lecture others.
izzythepush

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 03:05 am
@Jasper10,
Jasper10 wrote:

Also, if God does exist then doesn't the devil exist as well? It's ALL the devils fault.....is another possibility.Can you not see this?

Everyone can see it because it’s simplistic. That’s your problem you think everyone else is as lacking in cognitive function as you are which is why you keep repeating your moronic mantra and avoid answering questions that are too hard.

To be honest, it’s a bit galling that you have the brassneck to accuse others of not seeing things when 99% of the issues raised on this thread have shot right over your head.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 04:11 am
@izzythepush,
What are you saying?

You are totally clueless like Frank.

I am merely pointing out that you make accusations about a God that may or may not exist that you KNOW that you can’t PROVE.If you said it might ALL be this God’s fault then I would agree with you ....but you don’t

What is your problem you fool!!! You are making yourself look a total idiot.
izzythepush

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 04:36 am
@Jasper10,
I’ve not made any accusations about gods or devils, yet you continue to lie.

Is that who you worship, the god of lies?
Jasper10

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 04:48 am
@izzythepush,
Haven't you made accusations?...are you sure?

You really don't get how the 2 off reasonings work off each other do you?

As I say...... you haven't got a clue...you fool.
izzythepush

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 06:20 am
@Jasper10,
I’ve pointed out what you’re doing. It’s not my fault you lack the wherewithal to see it.
Jasper10

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 07:01 am
@izzythepush,
Just keep HOPING that you are correct....
izzythepush

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 07:08 am
@Jasper10,
It’s the triumph of hope over experience to believe you’re capable of understanding anything.
Jasper10

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 07:36 am
@izzythepush,
I think my arguments are rational and logical and are all encompassing.

Just because you don't think so...….that's ok....PROVE I'm wrong...oops don't bother.....forgot...……. don't waste your time.

izzythepush

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 07:42 am
@Jasper10,
Marking your own homework would give you that result.

You’ve already proven beyond all doubt you’re wrong.

About everything, not just religion, the whole tamale.
0 Replies

Jasper10

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 07:44 am
@izzythepush,
ok ...you have your opinions.

Experience.......Experience of what exactly?

izzythepush

Tue 20 Oct, 2020 08:17 am
@Jasper10,
It’s idiom, I shouldn’t have to explain it.

I really shouldn’t.

The experience of talking to you on this thread.