96

How can we be sure that all religions are wrong?

1  
Reply Thu 17 Jan, 2019 08:37 pm
@coluber2001,
It sure did! Their message that believers can also get kicked upstairs after death is a good one! I, personally, would be bored to death.

Leadfoot

1  
Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2019 08:26 am
You don't seem to understand what bigotry is, it's all about discriminating against people because of factors they cannot control.

Just to clarify which one of us doesn't understand.

bigotry[big-uh-tree]

noun, plural big·ot·ries.
stubborn and complete intolerance of any creed, belief, or opinion that differs from one's own.
the actions, beliefs, prejudices, etc., of a bigot.

https://www.dictionary.com/browse/bigotry

1  
Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2019 08:39 am
@Leadfoot,
How has CI shown you intolerance? He's just disagreed with you.

1  
Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2019 11:07 am
@brianjakub,
Instead of asking why you would build the temple why don't you ask the people to build?
Now, that's about as silly a response as you can provide. Why would I, and complete stranger and just a tourist, tell people to build their own church/temple? That's more ridiculous than most things I've read on able2know, and I've been around since its creation.

2  
Reply Fri 18 Jan, 2019 11:17 am
@coluber2001,
I know I've mentioned this before, but all my siblings are christians. I could not get over the Ten Commandments, "thou shalt not kill" followed by "kill all non-believers." The contradiction was too glaring to me even as a young teen. Many years later learning that the Bible put the earth's age at 7,000, while scientists determined it to be more than 4.5 billion years old. Those contradictions are too glaring including the fact that men have created over 1,000 religions in this world. Add to that the evidence for the evolution of Homo sapiens. They are evidence that the Bible has too many errors and contradictions.