i really need help!!!

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 09:17 am
i am 6 feet, i speak 6 languages and learning a new one now, a people person... looking for a job related in a corporate world....and suggestion anybody? i am in malaysia. and i am really lost as in i have no idea what to do !!!

PUNKEY

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 09:25 am
Find importing company or a government position (in another country)

With knowledge of 6 languages, I would think you would be sought after.

You just are not looking in the right places for employment.

BTW - What does being 6 ft. in height have anything to do with a job?
tsarstepan

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 09:25 am
@jimmychoo,
Unless you're willing and able to move to another country, you truly picked the wrong site to beg for a job. a2k doesn't have too many Malaysian members. Let alone Malaysian members that have the authority/ability to hire others on a whim.
0 Replies

jespah

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 09:35 am
@PUNKEY,
Perhaps he has 6 legs (and, therefore, is more likely to have 6 feet). Otherwise, ya got me there.

I await someone with a surefire get-rich-quick scheme that he only has to pay the equivalent of $1000 into.
0 Replies

Ceili

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 07:41 pm
I watched this bit on TV recently where they interviewed all these short asian men who were having lengthening surgeries. All because short people are commonly discriminated in many Asian countries. Being unslamdunk worthy quite frequently doesn't get you the job or promotions or even brides.
It's kind of like all the marriage personal ads in India, where people refer to their skin as pale... As one of the palest people on earth, I found those claims hilarious.
0 Replies

MattDavis

Reply Thu 21 Mar, 2013 09:57 pm
@jimmychoo,
What is your educational background Jimmy?
Do you have any experience at University or College?
0 Replies