I came from Australia , Where do I apply to work in any country in Southeast Asia?

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 01:12 am
I came from Australia and I want to work abroad. Where do I apply to work in any country in Southeast Asia, maybe like in Jakarta Indonesia or KL Malaysia?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Question • Score: 2 • Views: 1,542 • Replies: 2
No top replies

Lady Lingiton

Reply Wed 9 Apr, 2014 02:17 am
@jarrod85white,
You say,

Quote:
I came from Australia and I want to work abroad.

Hurrah, where are you now?

0 Replies

westhillhomes

Reply Sun 13 Apr, 2014 10:05 pm
@jarrod85white,
Jakarta, Indonesia is a good choice. Why? For expats, especially women who feel isolated from their compatriots, there are a number of well-run and established organisations like the British Women’s Association in Jakarta which host weekly meetings, various events and fundraisers, as well as giving informative talks about the realities of life as an expat woman in Indonesia. They offer support through their meetings and network, and can give help and advice on any number of issues that may arise. This may be especially helpful for women who are new to Indonesia and are trying to get established and settled in a country far away from their friends and family.

There are various organisations that you can join to volunteer if you would like to support one of the myriad charities that work in Indonesia to help those that really need it. The very young, the elderly and the sick are particularly vulnerable.
0 Replies

1. Forums
  2. » I came from Australia , Where do I apply to work in any country in Southeast Asia?
Copyright © 2024 MadLab, LLC :: Terms of Service :: Privacy Policy :: Page generated in 0.04 seconds on 04/26/2024 at 08:03:24