Please?
  • Topic Stats
  • Top Replies
  • Link to this Topic
Type: Discussion • Score: 21 • Views: 4,249 • Replies: 40

EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 09:29 am
@chai2,
Chai I saw Morgan last month at Antonio’s 7th birthday party. He’s busy hanging out on his food forum with his uppity lawyer friends.
ossobuco

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 03:19 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
Well, at least he's still cooking..
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 04:42 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
EqualityFLSTPete wrote:

Chai I saw Morgan last month at Antonio’s 7th birthday party. He’s busy hanging out on his food forum with his uppity lawyer friends.

I not only miss Morgan, but his stories about Antonio, and of course I miss the bald Puerto Rican.

Seriously, I wish we could just put this all behind us and move on.

They are a really special family.
chai2

Reply Mon 11 Mar, 2013 04:44 pm
@chai2,
Morgan come back. You can blame it all on me!

0 Replies

Below viewing threshold (view)
chai2

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 10:06 am
@cs33717,
Well obviously your ban didn't last long enough, since you're here now.

Doesn't anyone else miss Morgan?

I say we start a petition to ask him to come back.

Seriously, Morgan is one of the kindest people I've ever met.
edgarblythe

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 11:59 am
I would like to see him come back. But I don't think he will, no matter what we post here.
Below viewing threshold (view)
joefromchicago

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 12:33 pm
@cs33717,
Pro tip: If you don't want to get evicted, you should pay your rent on time. Oh, and also, it helps if you're not a complete asshole.
0 Replies

engineer

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 02:30 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

I would like to see him come back. But I don't think he will, no matter what we post here.

Is there a story here that I missed? Why did Morgan leave?
InfraBlue

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 03:19 pm
@engineer,
He got offened by someone's post, threw a tantrum and strutted off into the St. Petersburg sunset forever.
joefromchicago

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 03:40 pm
@engineer,
It was a result of this thread. WARNING: there be dumb here.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 04:06 pm
@InfraBlue,
InfraBlue wrote:

He got offened by someone's post, threw a tantrum and strutted off into the St. Petersburg sunset forever.

Well, we all get offended sometimes.
We all perhaps over react. It might seem like an over reaction to others (including me) but to him it was not.
So what?

I have to respect that he was offended, and that he reacted in what seemed appropriate to him.

I hope his absence is not forever, for multiple reasons.

I'd like him to know it would be a delight to see him again.
chai2

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 04:09 pm
@edgarblythe,
edgarblythe wrote:

Perhaps not, but perhaps he will read the posts and know that many people really liked him.

My hope is that someone who is reading these posts, and knows him, let's him know some are remembering him in a very positive light.

That fact that you'd like to see him come back as well shows I'm not alone, and indicates others feel the same way too.

Morgan, if you don't wish to come back, and least know you were well regarded.
0 Replies

roger

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 04:19 pm
@chai2,
Sure. He was offended because some members didn't like him calling another member a bitch. Who wouldn't be offended.
EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 04:26 pm
@roger,
Yeah because you never see that on here. Rolling Eyes

Chai, I haven’t spoken to Morgan about this place, he hasn’t mentioned it to me, all I know is he’s happy at the food forum he’s been posting on. He’s been working on youtube videos he’s been recording while he’s cooking and posting them online.
chai2

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 04:53 pm
@roger,
roger wrote:

Sure. He was offended because some members didn't like him calling another member a bitch. Who wouldn't be offended.

Well, speaking as someone who is a mere human, and one who has spoken out of turn to others, I like to believe that others can remember when they too have done things they oughtn't.

I'm not naive, I don't expect he'll be back.

The same way that others I grew to love won't be back, for whatever reason they chose to leave.

This is my way of saying something good about someone, hoping they will hear about it while traveling their own road. It's the way life works.

If others would care to comment about a good person who decided not to post here anymore, that'd be nice.

If they want to be asshats, that's just who they are.
0 Replies

chai2

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 04:54 pm
@EqualityFLSTPete,
EqualityFLSTPete wrote:

all I know is he’s happy...

That's all we can hope for anyone.

Thanks for that EFSP.
0 Replies

boomerang

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 06:04 pm
I'm really glad that I wasn't interested in whether Jim Nabors was gay! That thread is wild.

I'd heard that Morgan had left over some insult. I'm having a hard time wrapping my head around that it was over something Lola said.

Lola is wonderful.

Such a sad misunderstanding.

Morgan is a good guy. I'll pitch my hat into the "Morgan come back" side.
0 Replies