Morgan come back!

firefly

Reply Wed 13 Mar, 2013 08:42 pm
@chai2,
Quote:
I'd like him to know it would be a delight to see him again.

I'd like him to know that too.

I really miss him, and miss hearing about his family, his cooking, his pets, his new home, and all the other things he shared with us. He's a very nice and interesting person with a great deal of heart. I really miss what he added to this site.

Morgan come back!
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 06:24 pm
I’ve come to the conclusion Morgan stayed around this forum for one reason. The majority of the posters are older. The age his parents would be if they were alive. He hasn’t had parents or a family for quite sometime and my instinct tells me he enjoyed the company of the older members. And I don’t mean that in a negative or discourteous way.

He has a family now, a family of his own. He and Marco have a wonderful relationship together and he adores being a father to that little boy. That little boy will never go without anything. His family is his number one priority.

He’ll probably pop in here someday and brag about Antonio having his first girlfriend or going on his first date, who knows.
chai2

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 06:58 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
JeffreyEqualityNewma wrote:

And I don’t mean that in a negative or discourteous way.

Not taken that way.

It's wonderful getting older and having experience.

I'd rather be his parents age, than his or your age. And I don't mean that in a negative or discourteous way. Cool

Been there, done that, paid my dues, etc. Getting older is pretty cool.
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 07:05 pm
@chai2,
I'm in my 40's myself and I'll leave it at that Wink
Ice Demon

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 07:17 pm
@chai2,
Getting older is not marked by steady dispassionate calmness and self-control, rather, it is as conflicting as a Machaevelli man who repeats reality is perception to the anti-realist forming notions to swallow a still beating snake's heart. Scratch that, I'm getting old as soon as I afford retirement.
chai2

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 07:18 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Ah well then, you're in the club!

Funny, up to a certain age in adulthood, a few years apart seems to make such a difference. Into your 40's up to your, well, until you maybe start falling apart physically of cognitively, is all one big family.

Cozy.

Not to get off subject, but more and more I find such comfort in conversations with other women over a certain age. Contrary to what some people in their teens and early 20's may think, we're not just sitting around bitching, but rather there's some really important knowledge being shared.

It's a cerebral attraction to your own gender. Seriously, no offense meant by this to any man, but when a bunch of women in their 40's 50's 60's get together, we don't need men to tell us how we feel about stuff, or validate how we do feel. We just let it all hang out, to use an outdated term.
That's not being anti-male, it's knowing your own worth, and being totally comfortable with it, along with being comfortable with how we're changing physically. It's the sisterhood.
It's tough being young and having to maintain some imposed standard, for both men and women.

When I see younger attractive gay men, I realize how hard it is to maintain that level of fitness, and that the competition is tough. Of course you want to look good at all ages, but it's nice to relax the reins a little.

That goes for male, female, gay or straight.

I'm just musing, don't mind me.
chai2

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 07:21 pm
@Ice Demon,
Ice Demon wrote:

Getting older is not marked by steady dispassionate calmness

It is for me.

Speak for yourself.

I'm not you, you're not me. <shrugs as in not worth getting into even>
Ice Demon

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 07:23 pm
@chai2,
Injecting snake venom into the muscles maybe the secret to halving one's age on the body, with a proper kidney, of course. But kidney's are abundant for the fancy and the non-slight of heart. Agreed.
0 Replies

Ice Demon

Reply Thu 14 Mar, 2013 07:29 pm
@chai2,
It's not a matter of agreement, lady, however hard you may try to hide it, but your conscious has once already been conflicted with thoughts on the matter, at least once. Unless of course you are chemically imbalanced. Are you chemically imbalanced to not get the referred scratch?
0 Replies

margo

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 01:39 pm
I miss Morgan and his family yarns - a real contrast to my life on the other side of the world!
MMarciano

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 05:07 pm
@chai2,
I’m a shaved headed Puerto Rican not a bald headed one. Thank you Chai for being kind. Morgan is pretty adamant when he says he’s no longer interested in A2K. He’s found a home on his food network and has me doing the filming. Yeah, lucky me.

Thanks again,
Marco
Izzie

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 05:09 pm
@MMarciano,
I miss you both, our two and half men . Take care and live good lives and hugs to the little fella. xxx
chai2

Reply Fri 15 Mar, 2013 05:11 pm
@Izzie,
Ditto what Izzie said Marco.

Wishing you all the best, for you, your husband and son.
EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2013 07:14 pm
@chai2,
Chai the only one I know of is MorganJcboy, when I called him and asked the little bitch hung up on me Laughing
0 Replies

margo

Reply Mon 25 Mar, 2013 11:44 pm
Mr. Green
Region Philbis

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 05:57 am
@margo,

yup, that's how i keep reading it...
0 Replies

EqualityFLSTPete

Reply Tue 26 Mar, 2013 08:56 am
@chai2,
I forgot to say its his YouTube username. Very Happy
0 Replies

JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 07:32 pm
@margo,
margo wrote:

I miss Morgan and his family yarns - a real contrast to my life on the other side of the world!

I still read his family yarns he posts on facebook. I won’t even get into the teacup piglets he purchased from a pet store. He’ll be banished from the city limits soon.
ossobuco

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 07:41 pm
@JeffreyEqualityNewma,
Snort!
JeffreyEqualityNewma

Reply Thu 16 May, 2013 07:57 pm
@ossobuco,
Go into google images and type in teacup piglets, he bought two of them. They are cute little critters. I saw them just two weeks ago; he’s got them in a pen in their backyard. They were cute until he picked one up and it squealed an ear-piercing scream until he put it back down.